Woman is found dead in her apartment ...

Woman is found dead in her apartment - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 16 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 23, 2010, titled Woman is found dead in her apartment - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police are investigating the unattended death of a 33-year-old Leominster woman found dead in her Columbia Street apartment late Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

nice

Leominster, MA

#1 Oct 23, 2010
I can see why the judge just kept letting this guy off. He's not dangerous he just needs someone to talk to so he can sort out his emotions and anger issues. I'm sure the judge will release him on PR.
Family

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Please be considerate in any comments on this post... think of the family who has lost one of their own and are reading these.
Tic Tac

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Family wrote:
Please be considerate in any comments on this post... think of the family who has lost one of their own and are reading these.
I must agree with"Family's" reply. The family of the woman should be allowed their time to mourn and not read trash about the victim. Please be considerate.
just a question

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 23, 2010
My prayers go out to the family. Did she have any children? I hope this story has a follow up because this story seems a bit strange. Did the neighbor see him break the window and he found her dead and that's why they heard him scream?
joe

Ayer, MA

#5 Oct 23, 2010
tht was my mom i love her 2 death r.i.p mama
jhg

Dracut, MA

#6 Oct 23, 2010
they keep letting him go,....he finaly got his wish...she is dead
Charlie Hetzel

Hyannis, MA

#7 Oct 24, 2010
joe wrote:
Meagan had two wonderful children, Joseph and Nicholas, and I am so sorry for them and for the whole family and everyone who knew and loved Meagan. She was a dear dear person herself. My children experienced her love and the best aspects of her character. Her cookies and picnics were legendary and she dearly loved her own children, was a kind and generous person with a beautiful smile and generous approach to life in years past.

Lee, Georgina and I were/are heartbroken to hear of her more recent circumstances and this terrible outcome. Our hearts go out to all the family members, her parents, her brother and those who loved and cared for Meagan. Lee and Georgina send their support and deep sympathy for Nicholas and Joseph, the parents and in laws and friends.

Meagan's life and death should give us all pause to consider what our society has come to and what we can each do to make the world a safer and more caring place. We cannot continue to turn our backs on those who are afflicted and tortured and abused, be it self abuse or abuse by others.

It is time to restore human and social services and repair the social safety net that has been so frayed in the last twenty years. Anybody who remembers Meagan's generosity, the beauty of her smile and the cookies, picnics, and concern for children, and her compassion will fully understand how sad we all are over her recent circumstances, her struggles and this tragic death.

Our hearts go out to her children and those who have cared for them in recent times as well as the family.
This Women

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Oct 25, 2010
Was a really disturbed soul...would walk right into moving traffic and curse the drivers who got into her way. When she did not get her way, she would talk and whine like a real baby. She also has rage issues and would attack you if she did not like what you do or say. Drunk every day and abused drugs. This is the way a person lived, and it cost her her life. Very sad situation, I hope she is at peace in death as she had no peace in life. This did not surprise me when I found out she died. I would think after her family is done mourning, they will find themselves relieved that they do not have to worry about her anymore, as her pain has finally ended.
Classy

Saint Johnsbury, VT

#9 Oct 26, 2010
I thought you weren't supposed to speak ill of the departed?
This Women wrote:
Was a really disturbed soul...would walk right into moving traffic and curse the drivers who got into her way. When she did not get her way, she would talk and whine like a real baby. She also has rage issues and would attack you if she did not like what you do or say. Drunk every day and abused drugs. This is the way a person lived, and it cost her her life. Very sad situation, I hope she is at peace in death as she had no peace in life. This did not surprise me when I found out she died. I would think after her family is done mourning, they will find themselves relieved that they do not have to worry about her anymore, as her pain has finally ended.
A friend of the family

Leominster, MA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
This Women wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you?? The fact that someone was sad in life does NOT and will NEVER make it easier for the loved ones left behind. She was a real person with a real family,,,parents, children, siblings. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Her family will never be "done" mourning, and they sure as hell will never be relieved that they no longer see their daughter, mother, sister. Who are you to judge her without knowing anything about this woman?? Shame on you. Seems to me like you are the one who is disturbed.
local

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2010
R.I.P.
been there

Windham, NH

#12 Oct 26, 2010
Megan was a good kid. Leave her alone. God Bless her soul and her children and family.
an old friend

Westminster, MA

#13 Oct 26, 2010
I was a friend of this girl through grammer school and high school. Yeah, she was a troubled soul but you know what? She had a heart of gold and a smile that could light a room. She made some choices in her life that probably cost her in the end but she NEVER deserved this and neither did her two boys or her family. RIP Megan!
an old friend

Westminster, MA

#14 Oct 26, 2010
joe wrote:
Joe, always remember your moms beautiful smile and how much she loved you!
jam

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Oct 27, 2010
Charlie Hetzel wrote:
<quoted text>
Meagan had two wonderful children, Joseph and Nicholas, and I am so sorry for them and for the whole family and everyone who knew and loved Meagan. She was a dear dear person herself. My children experienced her love and the best aspects of her character. Her cookies and picnics were legendary and she dearly loved her own children, was a kind and generous person with a beautiful smile and generous approach to life in years past.
Lee, Georgina and I were/are heartbroken to hear of her more recent circumstances and this terrible outcome. Our hearts go out to all the family members, her parents, her brother and those who loved and cared for Meagan. Lee and Georgina send their support and deep sympathy for Nicholas and Joseph, the parents and in laws and friends.
Meagan's life and death should give us all pause to consider what our society has come to and what we can each do to make the world a safer and more caring place. We cannot continue to turn our backs on those who are afflicted and tortured and abused, be it self abuse or abuse by others.
It is time to restore human and social services and repair the social safety net that has been so frayed in the last twenty years. Anybody who remembers Meagan's generosity, the beauty of her smile and the cookies, picnics, and concern for children, and her compassion will fully understand how sad we all are over her recent circumstances, her struggles and this tragic death.
Our hearts go out to her children and those who have cared for them in recent times as well as the family.
The safety net is still there, but people have to reach out and except the help that is offered and available. Human service and public safety agencies can not force people to accept help. They can only offer services. If a person refuses the help the consequences can be tragic.
megslilsis

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Dec 9, 2011
So I don't know if anyone reads this at all but Megan was not like that before. I had the best childhood growing up with her as one of my older siblings. I learned so much from her and I reached out to her in her times of need. She didn't mean to be like this...It started when she was 18, abused emotionally and physically by "boyfriend." She made sure he was never around again, but the pattern of abusive relationship stuck with her and she slowly sank. The alcohol was just too much for her body and her liver failed. I love you Meg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... (Jul '16) May 16 About time 7
Review: C. Davis Aromas May 12 Tina 1
Best New Furniture Outlet - Furniture Now - htt... May 7 FURNITURE NOW 2
News Unlikely challenger to Massachusetts GOP govern... May 3 Wondering 5
Ron croteau of park place print Apr 23 Sarah jane 1
Boulevard Dinah (Apr '17) Apr '18 Thomas Brown 2
Shrewsbury St. Apr '18 Thomas Brown 1

Worcester Jobs

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages