Dave Freeman

Worcester, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2014
Hey! Yo!! Half the ASSHOLE People in Wissta,Mass are indeed on the WELFARE SYSTEM!! Cause they won't work.won't look for work!! Rather stay on the Government funded system. Many are indeed on Crack, A bunch of drunks. Smoke weed in the restroom at the pubic library( yes this is true) Deal crack at the food kitchen on Temple St. Monday - Friday!! Deal crack behind city hall Are mad most of the time. On the system for many years have this excuse I can't find a JOB!!! BULL-SHIT!!! YOU DON'T want a JOB!!!! REMEMBER WE ARE WATCHING you!!! CRACK-HEAD!!! Bobby. The twin girls. YES the twins and the people they hang with!!! Have a good day!
Bee Eff Dee

Auburn, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2014
As long as we keep electing Democrats to run this one party state, dont expect anything to change. You could be like most tax payers and flee this state. Seems to be a continuing trend seeing as though with every census, we lose congressional seats but the Dems just keep saying how great it is here while people run away in droves...More rooms for Section 8 right?
Iam Freeman

Worcester, MA

#3 Feb 24, 2014
The sign on I 290 should say WELCOME to WELFARE CITY!!! NOT Worcester. I moved here back in early 1983. Many then had kids, and did not WORK!! Now their kids have kids, also on WELFARE!!! A bunch of WELFARE HOES.Their legs are indeed easy to spread like skippy peanut butter!!! Hang out all day,do nothing with their lives.Smoke and deal drugs at city hall, the public library, the soup kitchen on Temple St. Most on probation!! Don't really care who they sleep with, have kids that they really don't want!! Most of their kids grow up to be just like mom and dad!! WELCUM TO WISSTHA,MASS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Mocks Disabled New York Times Repo... 3 hr wximagery 1
what is A wisstha mass? 21 hr Mike Jersey 1
get the led out. Nov 23 Mike Jersey 1
News Year 2 of JetBlue at Worcester airport comes wi... Nov 18 working man 1
so called homeless Nov 18 working man 1
hooters. Nov 16 Bill Cosby 3
Hey worc Nov 16 Brown Mouse 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages