homosexuality is a sick depravity

Posted in the Worcester Forum

Mark Hoffman

AOL

#1 Jul 19, 2011
FACT:
Homosexuality is a sick depravity. Itís sick. Itís gross. It is disgusting!
Everybody knows that. The whole world knows that. All peoples, races, and cultures know this fact. This is known now, and has been known for thousands of years.
Homosexuality is against the Bible, the Koran, and the Torah. It is against the Word of God and all Scriptures. In the Bible it is listed with pedaphilia, incest, and beastiality as a grave sin and depravity.
All intelligent, normal, decent human beings know itís a sick perversion and reject it.

Mark Hoffman

Since: Jul 11

Lowell, MA

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Mark Hoffman wrote:
FACT:
Everybody knows that. The whole world knows that. All peoples, races, and cultures know this fact. This is known now, and has been known for thousands of years.
Homosexuality is against the Bible, the Koran, and the Torah. It is against the Word of God and all Scriptures. In the Bible it is listed with pedaphilia, incest, and beastiality as a grave sin and depravity.
All intelligent, normal, decent human beings know itís a sick perversion and reject it.
Mark Hoffman
I feel sorry for you Mark.
Johanna

Charlton, MA

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Mark Hoffman wrote:
FACT:
Mark Hoffman
Mark,
You're probably a sad old man, with a sad old life. Even sadder than that, is your level of ignorance and the completely antiquated outlook on life.
love it

Gardner, MA

#4 Jul 23, 2011
My wife loves to watch me with a man
Second coming

Lowell, MA

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Mark, sadly you have no understanding of God. There are many like you who's only interest in the Bible is how you can use it to justify your own hatred in an attempt to somehow elevate your own wicked existence. Truely, I say to you, the Homosexuals will enter the kingdom of Heaven before you. God created homosexuals, as he created you. You are not given the right to judge others.
aAmanda

Worcester, MA

#6 Jul 27, 2011
Mark Hoffman wrote:
FACT:
Mark Hoffman
Stop spewing your nonsensical hatred. Ever hear "He doth protest too much"? Maybe you are so disgusted because you have homosexual tendencies yourself and can't come to terms with it. Or maybe you feel guilty of wanting to sodomize your girlfriend, wife or gay lover. What ever the root of your ill opinions of other humans who I am certain are more kind or open hearted than your blackened soul is..... I do hope that one day you will come to see that being a mean , hateful asshole won't get you far in this life, or into your bible loving heaven.
concerned

Mission, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2011
No, god created people to be weak and give into sin (like homosexuality) before eventually finding and connecting to God and outgrowing all that sexual depravity. Mark is right in his view, but savaging homosexuals so coarsely is not gonna help anyone change. But what makes my blood boil is the indoctrinating of schoolchildren with a sophisticated, aggressive propaganda effort via the dept of education. Not every homosexual is a gay activists. Most are not. And not every homosexual surrenders (himself) to lust-mongering with a revolving door of partners. Most do, however. The polls and data have long ago been completed, and are easily retrivable.
The "born this way" simply doesn't hold water, as proven by the long study on numerous sets of identical twins where one was gay, the other had very low incidence of homosexuality. Identical twins have the same dna, if one is born one "Way", you can bet they'll both be infected.

The anti-bullying trend was specifically architected by Kevin Jennings, fmr leader of dept of Education to serve as a trojan horse, to expose an issue that EVERYONE dissagrees with (bullying), then piggyback their issue onto it. A clever, slick ruse, and introduced so very disarmingly and sneakily. Does your school have anti-bullying campaigns? You as a parent will never know,it is specifically kept from your detection.
O.K.- so you got a confused, insecure little kid. Maybe he has turmoil at home, or physical or sexual abuse. So you introduce your propaganda into his classrooms and have demonstrators beat him over the head with it long enough, he's gonna have stockholm syndrome and feel that HE is now gay. And gay activists propaganda have the most dynamic, enticing, candy-coated appeal.
Little kids have malleable, impressionable minds. They're followers. You expose them to ultra-sophisticated, slick, clever propaganda being pushed by gay activists, and you can mold those minds to any shape you want. In this case, it's conformity to an out of control, trainwreck of a lifestyle, who's doomed passengers are mired in a laundry-list of mental and physical malladies - at rates astronomically higher than the rest of the population.
I compare this phenomenon to, say, trying to start a fad to sensationalize gunshot wounds. You could get the mass media to back it and try to glamorize and celebrate the phenomenon of having one, you could intersperse a ton of false notions and gimmicks associated with gunshot wounds to reveal them in the most evocative, positive light possible. But...
at the end of the day, it's still a gunshot wound. At the end of the day, being gay is still a death sentence - if not an expediated phisical death, a death of the spirit that leads one to endulge in self destructive behavior.
aAmanda

Worcester, MA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
I simply gave up reading your nonsense 1/4 of the way through it.
concerned wrote:
No, god created people to be weak and give into sin (like homosexuality) before eventually finding and connecting to God and outgrowing all that sexual depravity. Mark is right in his view, but savaging homosexuals so coarsely is not gonna help anyone change. But what makes my blood boil is the indoctrinating of schoolchildren with a sophisticated, aggressive propaganda effort via the dept of education. Not every homosexual is a gay activists. Most are not. And not every homosexual surrenders (himself) to lust-mongering with a revolving door of partners. Most do, however. The polls and data have long ago been completed, and are easily retrivable.
The "born this way" simply doesn't hold water, as proven by the long study on numerous sets of identical twins where one was gay, the other had very low incidence of homosexuality. Identical twins have the same dna, if one is born one "Way", you can bet they'll both be infected.
The anti-bullying trend was specifically architected by Kevin Jennings, fmr leader of dept of Education to serve as a trojan horse, to expose an issue that EVERYONE dissagrees with (bullying), then piggyback their issue onto it. A clever, slick ruse, and introduced so very disarmingly and sneakily. Does your school have anti-bullying campaigns? You as a parent will never know,it is specifically kept from your detection.
O.K.- so you got a confused, insecure little kid. Maybe he has turmoil at home, or physical or sexual abuse. So you introduce your propaganda into his classrooms and have demonstrators beat him over the head with it long enough, he's gonna have stockholm syndrome and feel that HE is now gay. And gay activists propaganda have the most dynamic, enticing, candy-coated appeal.
Little kids have malleable, impressionable minds. They're followers. You expose them to ultra-sophisticated, slick, clever propaganda being pushed by gay activists, and you can mold those minds to any shape you want. In this case, it's conformity to an out of control, trainwreck of a lifestyle, who's doomed passengers are mired in a laundry-list of mental and physical malladies - at rates astronomically higher than the rest of the population.
I compare this phenomenon to, say, trying to start a fad to sensationalize gunshot wounds. You could get the mass media to back it and try to glamorize and celebrate the phenomenon of having one, you could intersperse a ton of false notions and gimmicks associated with gunshot wounds to reveal them in the most evocative, positive light possible. But...
at the end of the day, it's still a gunshot wound. At the end of the day, being gay is still a death sentence - if not an expediated phisical death, a death of the spirit that leads one to endulge in self destructive behavior.
Lisa Polselli

Winchendon, MA

#9 Aug 28, 2011
Mark Hoffman wrote:
FACT:
Mark Hoffman
I think you are in ignorant ass!:)
Lisa Polselli

Winchendon, MA

#10 Aug 28, 2011
oh thats a ignorant ass!:)
twallock

Onna, Japan

#11 Sep 1, 2011
seriously now: who, apart from bigots, truly gives a flying fnck?
Hate stupid people

Orange, MA

#12 Sep 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
Between your ignorant rant and Mark Hoffman's I came to the conclusion that both of you together have the IQ that is about equal to the pressure in my car tires. You are also the reason why I walked away from organized religion. I decided long ago that I get more out og worshiping on my own than to worship in the presence of ignorant @ssH0les like you two.
Common sense

Worcester, MA

#13 Sep 16, 2011
Who among you chose your orientation? Common sense tells you no one chooses. Homosexuality exists in nature. Promiscuity exists in heterosexuals as well. If homosexuals weren't oppressed by the ignorant fools, and could marry, promiscuity would go down. Surprisingly, a recent statistic indicated that single woman feel most threatened by gay people. Maybe it's a natural form of birth control. Divorce rate is greater than 50% now. I think it's devistating to bring kids up in a broken home. I think your thoughts and efforts would be of more use tasked with tackling that problem , rather than trying to spew hatred for people that are only trying to mind their own business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cobble Hill Trailer Sales Feb 27 Moses 1
Fitchburg woman, 21, dies from injuries from pl... Feb 24 Missed it 20
Locals to pitch business plans in MWCC contest ... Feb 23 Jtn 1
Roofing contractor specializes in replacing roo... Feb 20 calebhart54 1
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Feb 18 Praxis33 74
Review: Gervais Plumbing & Heating Inc Feb 16 Tiana 2
Stage 'Flashdance' not quite up to film original Feb 15 pudding1947 1

Worcester News Video

Worcester Dating
Find my Match