Observer

Boston, MA

#4060 Jan 1, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no laughs here, but your motive is clear. Sia, forewarned is forearmed: Don't show up at that doughnut shop. You're going to get more than a cup of joe, a jelly doughnut and a fight. This guy will want to kiss and make up before you guys even throw a punch.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
You inject homosexual tones into a lot of your posts, mostly unwarranted and as a non sequitur. If you're curious or exploring who you really are sexually there are better websites then Topix on which to do so. You'll still maintain your anonymity but you'll be with like minded individuals.

No offense meant, but please tone tone down the homosexual talk on here, it's not necessary.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4061 Jan 1, 2013
Well Thanks to our Grest President we have avoided another Republican nightmare like they have not given us enough already. We can now look ahead to curing and repairing America from the 8 years we suffered from you-know-who's failed Administration.

Happy New Year and God Bless our President!

I still cannot get over them wanting to stop SS increases for the Retirees and taking funds away from Medicare, if you are still a Republican after that, well there is just something wrong with you.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4062 Jan 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm willing to bet a fat lip is not the only thing you would like to give me. When you go to the sperm bank to make a donation you just puke in the cup and they have plenty of semen to work with from your stomach you homo.
Observer, make sure your "observations" are correct. And your admonishments are warranted and directed at the right target. How about this one? Gross, huh?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4063 Jan 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
AIDS kills more people each year than guns. Shouldn't gay sex be banned? If you disagree with me you might be a queer.
Oh, here's another one.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4064 Jan 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
Sorry civil cervix supporter. I was just curious why internet tough guy Sla was going to spend the day plowing when it's not even snowing. Now go back to giving your significant other a P-town cranberry smootie minus the nuts.
"P-town smoootie (sp) minus the nuts." NIce.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4065 Jan 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
Why didn't you plow yesterday like the rest of us normal people? Now your fudge is all packed in. Oh that's right you drive a Ford it was probably broken down.
Ah, fudge and pack all in one post. Homophobic and sophomoric.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4066 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You really don't like me. Maybe your boyfriend should booger hook you back to San Fran where you belong.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4067 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry carrot dick but this is how I always talk. I'm not afraid of homo's like you. If you like doing the forbidden Brazilian frog eye with your boyfriend thats you problem not mine.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4068 Jan 1, 2013
The following was printed in MSN News today:

Gallup has released its list of "Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Man" living anywhere in the world, and for the 11th year in a row, Hillary Clinton tops the list of women, while Barack Obama is the most admired man for the fifth year in a row.

This is well deserved and I knew it all along.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4069 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Gallup has released its list of "Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Man" living anywhere in the world, and for the 11th year in a row, Hillary Clinton tops the list of women, while Barack Obama is the most admired man for the fifth year in a row.
Wow rumplecatbrain. Your mom released a list of her top ten favorite kids and you didn't make the list.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4070 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Shows you how screwed up this country and the world is.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#4071 Jan 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Wow rumplecatbrain. Your mom released a list of her top ten favorite kids and you didn't make the list.
Dunning Kruger effect
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4072 Jan 1, 2013
I say the most admired man is The us soldier.

Sla

Lowell, MA

#4073 Jan 1, 2013
I could care less what the World thinks.

I only care what America thinks.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4074 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Well Thanks to our Grest President we have avoided another Republican nightmare like they have not given us enough already. We can now look ahead to curing and repairing America from the 8 years we suffered from you-know-who's failed Administration.
Happy New Year and God Bless our President!
I still cannot get over them wanting to stop SS increases for the Retirees and taking funds away from Medicare, if you are still a Republican after that, well there is just something wrong with you.
Patriotism means to stand by your country.

It does not mean to stand by the President or any other elected politician.

Theodore Roosevelt.

means to stand by your country.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4075 Jan 1, 2013
Some people think Obama is Jesus Christ.

I'll agree when I see him walk on water.

Not hitting a fu--ing golf ball.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4076 Jan 1, 2013
And I have no use for the Republican either.

I miss Ronald Reagan.
Makes Obama and bush look like little leaguers .
And that's the truth,,
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4077 Jan 1, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows you how screwed up this country and the world is.

Are you upset because you were named number 3 on the list???
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4078 Jan 1, 2013
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunning Kruger effect
It appears that your diagnosis is quite accurate. However, we must remember that we are also a product of our environment. So with that in mind one can just imagine the upbringing this individual was given or not given depending on the level of intelligence of the parents assuming there was two.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4079 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset because you were named number 3 on the list???
Yes,
But only because I'm better looking than Obama and Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac returns to Worcester for acoustic show Sep 14 New England music... 1
Local Duo Close to Buying Worcester 'Telegram &... (Nov '09) Sep 9 Jjohn Henry 3
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Sep 9 Jonny Blaze up 42
Sanctuary policy results in rape of 11-year-old... Sep 6 popomark 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Holden, MA (Jan '12) Sep 3 Eric Osterberg 12
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
jodi arias Sep 1 Holymoley 2
•••

Worcester News Video

•••
•••

Worcester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000