Direct Air cancels all flights

Direct Air cancels all flights

There are 3 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Direct Air cancels all flights. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

South Carolina-based public charter airline Direct Air has canceled all flights and there is no word on when they might resume.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

First and Last time

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Mar 13, 2012
sucks. leave it to Worcester to leave people stranded!!you get what you pay for.
First and Last time

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Sucks. After saving for 1 year, finally a vacation. Should have known better then fly out of good old Worcester!!
Nida

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Mar 14, 2012
We purchased 4 family ties vouchers last April and have tried unsuccessfully since January to book flights with Direct Air from Plattsburgh NY to Myrtle Beach or Florida. The first response to our flight request was that the flights we wanted were "sold out". After the next several attempts to book online with the vouchers there was NO response whatsoever. I left a phone message with PR at head office, e-mails with customer service and have phoned the Direct Air number every day for the last two months only to get an "all circuits are busy" or a taped message saying to go online to book a flight. Brutal!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac live in Worcester Wed Beatleman 1
News Dianne Williamson: Gay vets welcome, with pride... Mar 13 The Wheeze of Trump 1
Worcester, MA residents please take anonymous s... Mar 13 xxartpopxx 1
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... Feb '17 Bennie Hana 5
Dan Kirouac live acoustic performance in Worcester Feb '17 Beatleman 1
News The Latest: Delta says suspected hate crime "un... Jan '17 Old Pom 4
News Hijab-Wearing JFK Worker Kicked by Passenger Ye... Jan '17 Omar Q 19

Worcester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages