Man allegedly stabs three at bar - Sentinel & Enterprise

A Shrewsbury man allegedly stabbed three people at the Hot Shotz bar on Rt. 13 early Saturday morning and violently resisted arrest, according to Police Lt. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Miguel Bose

Leominster, MA

#1 Jun 1, 2008
Jeez...and I thought I needed anger managment LOL!
Elizabeth Fluet

Boston, MA

#2 Jun 1, 2008
We love you Blah. Get better soon!

Since: Mar 08

Salem, MA

#3 Jun 1, 2008
Hasn't this bar had problems in the past ?

Since: Apr 08

Leominster, MA

#4 Jun 1, 2008
Ken Burgess wrote:
Hasn't this bar had problems in the past ?
Doesn't EVERY bar have problems at some time or another? Alcohol and issues go hand in hand. Der.
Anom

Norfolk, CT

#5 Jun 1, 2008
What heppened to the old fashioned fist fight ?
Either get stabbed or shot these days...
cece

Apopka, FL

#6 Jun 1, 2008
this shit aint funny. ppl have issues and they just dont know how to deal with them u dont know what he was feeling or if they tried to jump him so he had to fight back any way he could. so who eva thinks diffrently fuck off ok. only GOD knows what happened that day. thats all i have to say

Since: Oct 07

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jun 1, 2008
Yea bad things happen when you mix alcohol and crazy. Props to the guy that chased him down, not sure it was a great idea after he just stabbed 2 people. But I wasn't there so I won't knock the guy. Maybe the victims were his friends and he wanted to make sure the nut got caught. It took some real guts to do it no matter what.

I concur on the whole "duke it out like men" thing though. I remember when 2 guys would have a fist fight and leave as friends. Now it seems someone always goes to the hospital or the morgue and someone else goes to prison.
Der

Concord, MA

#8 Jun 2, 2008
Angry in Lunenburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't EVERY bar have problems at some time or another? Alcohol and issues go hand in hand. Der.
Yeah, we hear EVERY bar in the news with problems. This is the second stabbing there this year and there was a shooting earlier in the year. This craphole needs to be shut down -- it's in a residential neighborhood!
Eric D Actor

Madison, CT

#9 Jun 2, 2008
They should put wheels on this bar and move it to Fitchburg. Would fit right in there.
Riley Martin

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2008
Maybe they should temporarily change the name from Hot "Shots” to Hot "Stabs”
Hey Waltham

Boston, MA

#11 Jun 2, 2008
Yeah that is a freakin riot! Those were my friends that got stabbed and they did nothing...the kid is a wimp and needs to start crap and then stabs people...all of you are so ignorant!!! Stupid Rican with a weapon...coward!
Moronic Drunks

Concord, MA

#12 Jun 2, 2008
Hey Waltham wrote:
Yeah that is a freakin riot! Those were my friends that got stabbed and they did nothing...the kid is a wimp and needs to start crap and then stabs people...all of you are so ignorant!!! Stupid Rican with a weapon...coward!
Yaeh -- you and your buddies are hanging out in a dive like that, with an incident happening every few weeks with increasing frequency, and, WE"RE the ignorant ones. LOL!
Hey Waltham

Boston, MA

#13 Jun 2, 2008
I was not there actually....kill yourself
you no

Worcester, MA

#15 Jun 2, 2008
You refered to him as a stupid rican right. where u there when everything happened? huh. you are being ignorant because that is a racial remark "stupid rican". if you were not there then don't talk. To all those that don't know what really happened. don't judge till you find out what really happen
Hey Waltham

Stoughton, MA

#16 Jun 2, 2008
I know what happened...
Hey Waltham

Stoughton, MA

#18 Jun 2, 2008
I agree...time to shut down the place and take away their liquor license...that is what is going to happen next...I know the info from LPD...first hand!
J from Leominster

Bronx, NY

#19 Jun 2, 2008
Erebus wrote:
Yea bad things happen when you mix alcohol and crazy. Props to the guy that chased him down, not sure it was a great idea after he just stabbed 2 people. But I wasn't there so I won't knock the guy. Maybe the victims were his friends and he wanted to make sure the nut got caught. It took some real guts to do it no matter what.
I concur on the whole "duke it out like men" thing though. I remember when 2 guys would have a fist fight and leave as friends. Now it seems someone always goes to the hospital or the morgue and someone else goes to prison.
cece having issues is no excuse for stabbing ppl and umm where the COPS trying to jump him so he was "fighting back anyway he could"?
J from Leominster

Bronx, NY

#20 Jun 2, 2008
cece wrote:
this shit aint funny. ppl have issues and they just dont know how to deal with them u dont know what he was feeling or if they tried to jump him so he had to fight back any way he could. so who eva thinks diffrently fuck off ok. only GOD knows what happened that day. thats all i have to say
ok they put my comment in the wrong spot read up cece lmao
J from Leominster

Bronx, NY

#21 Jun 2, 2008
Hey Waltham wrote:
Yeah that is a freakin riot! Those were my friends that got stabbed and they did nothing...the kid is a wimp and needs to start crap and then stabs people...all of you are so ignorant!!! Stupid Rican with a weapon...coward!
"WE'RE DOING IT FOR JOHNNY MAN,FOR JOHNNY~!
grow the hell up how old are you ppl and still going to bars startin shit or having it started im sure your freinds are real stand up citizens who NEVER do-did anything wrong.
if it walks like a duck

Chelmsford, MA

#22 Jun 2, 2008
Someone so bright asked.. "How do you know he is a stupid Rican, thats racists comment, whah whah whah"
.... um... his NAME IS Luis Muniz
Must be a nice IRISHMAN haning at the local pub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) 6 hr dalou 104
Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) 6 hr dalou 178
Review: Cobble Hill Trailer Sales Feb 27 Moses 1
Fitchburg woman, 21, dies from injuries from pl... Feb 24 Missed it 20
Locals to pitch business plans in MWCC contest ... Feb 23 Jtn 1
Roofing contractor specializes in replacing roo... Feb 20 calebhart54 1
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Feb 18 Praxis33 74

Worcester News Video

Worcester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Worcester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:35 pm PST