Suspect charged in beating death of Leominster man - Sentinel &...

Police allege a Hudson man charged with murder in connection with the beating death of a Leominster man went to his girlfriend's home the night of the incident on Aug. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

#50 Mar 17, 2011
Family member, no I did not read medical examiners report, but I do know that there wasnt a blow to the back of Hectors head when there was a fight, THATS A FACT FROM EVERYONE WHO SAW IT AT THE BAR....and then he showed up with one at the hospital......why didnt he get rushed to hospital??? if Ryan, the big bad murderer had hit him SOOO hard, wouldnt a 911 CALL BE MADE??? not a joy ride trying to wake Hector up for hours, NOT BRINGING HIM TO HOSPITAL.....obviously it just looked like he got knocked out and he was drunk too, murder scenes are an instant 911 call. Think about that. and IM DONE......RIP HECTOR, HE WAS A GOOD GUY, DID ALOT OF CRIMINAL CRAP TOO, BUT HE WAS GOOD GUY AND I HOPE YOUR FAMILY GETS THROUGH THIS..........what do you want me to say? Ryan is a criminal, HE IS, but he isnt a murderer. END OF STORY. bye
Family Member

Worcester, MA

#51 Mar 17, 2011
1. There were no witnesses. Ryan and Hector were outside alone. So your comment about "that is a fact from everyone who saw it at the bar" is incorrect.

2. It was not a fight. If Hector had gotten his hands on Ryan it would have been a fight. Evidence shows that it was not a fight and there were not "blows" exchanged. You will learn that from reading the medical examiner's report.

3. You will also learn from the medical examiner's report that it was a blow to the side/back of his head and it was one blow and it was not Ryan's fist!

4. It is unfortunate that Ryan's family is suffering along with him due to this "accident". I don't wish any harm on anyone. All we want is justice to be served and when the trial starts and ends hopefully we will all have some closure and reprieve.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

#52 Mar 18, 2011
waittt a minute..... you just wrote, you will learn that it was a blow to the side.back of the head and it was one blow and it was NOT ryans fist.......... okayy???? then why are u saying ryan killed him??// you just said it wasnt ryan.

also, to write back to your number 1......I meant "thats a fact from everyone who saw it at the bar" that everyone say Hector start the ARGUMENT , not the actually "fight outside"....that Hector started shit with Ryan for NO REASON, just trying to be tough and talk shit to someone whos trying to play pool and mind his business..... and number 2....you said, it was not a fight, if Hector had gotten his hands on Ryan it would have been a fight.....your kind of saying that Hector would have like beat Ryans ass or something saying "IF he got the chance to fight ryan, THEN it would be a fight"....How do you know for a fact that Hector did not hit Ryan first?? You said at number one, that THERE WERE NO WITNESSES, and cops didnt get Ryan until 30 days later, maybe his black eyes went away. You got to think of EVER possible scenario..........

If Ryan used that much force to INTEND to kill someone, then yeah he is a SCUMBAG.....but he didn't, he is a strong kid........ two boys went to go fight, Ryan didnt know anything happened until a month later.

I understand you want justice.....Definitely.....and this is such a touchy subject to even aruge with you about becaue I feel so bad..... I wish Hector didnt start arguing with Ryan, and I wish they didnt go outside to fight....... It was an accident, why did it happen? Only God knows why... I dont understand it..... I hope that (if Ryan really did intend to kill Hector,(which only in his head does he know), which I really really really do NOT THINK AT ALL HE DID, I know him well, then justice be served on him , hell yeah, that is MESSED UP.....But if you want to know the truth, the truth is, Hector started the argument, coming up to him saying white boy and stuff and Ryan said you better back the hell up and leave me and my boys alone were playing pool, and Hector kept going and going and said you want to go ouside??? so they went outside........ No one knows anytng after that..........But why cant you answer me why he wasnt RUSHED to hospital??? Why didnt his friends or brothers bring him right to the Leominster hospital or call 911? I wish we could bring Hector back, I wish that night never happened.....and I am very very very sorry for your loss.....I truley am. I liked Hector alot.
Eye 4 an Eye

Annapolis, MD

#53 Mar 19, 2011
Leominster Friend is from Melrose. Tell all your freinds.

Also a few enteries ealier you stated "IM DONE arguing here" then proceed to write 4 more entries. You sir lost all Credibility.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

#54 Mar 21, 2011
Eye 4 an Eye wrote:
Leominster Friend is from Melrose. Tell all your freinds.
Also a few enteries ealier you stated "IM DONE arguing here" then proceed to write 4 more entries. You sir lost all Credibility.
first of all, its from LEOMINSTER not Melrose......and I said Im one arguing (where we wernt getting anywhere,) and then Hectors family member and I were getting somewhere switching back information, and out of all things you could write on here, you read these all and write out of my million posts that I said I am done arguing and then I write 4 more entries? What do you have like obsessive compulsion disorder or crazy pet peeves that out of ALL THOSE ENTRIES FROM BOTH PARTIES, sad, terrible, shocking, angry, etc entries, that is the only thing you notice...Ha Ha, wow, is all I have to say, and I am not Sir, its MISS to you, and how the hell did I lose ALL CREDIBILITY for continuing a few more posts??? Things obviously came up where I thought it was neccesary to write another post....excuse me OCD, EXCUSE ME for saying I am done arguing and writing more....I said I was done ARGUING, did you notice how conersation was getting out of line and Hectors family member and I were not getting ANYWHERE with the conversation, but then there were further examples, oppinions and facts to state to eachother, but your weird and out of everything, you notice that one sentence I wrote hahah, thank you for that incredibley interesting and importan status recognization, NOT .
Eye 4 an Eye

Annapolis, MD

#55 Mar 24, 2011
Perhaps you should invest in spell check.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

#56 Mar 26, 2011
Listen AHOLE, I have a degree in Prof. Writing, I just have been typing really fast on here not caring about my spelling, thats not the issue here.
Manners

Leominster, MA

#57 Mar 27, 2011
From what I have read we have to dirt bags involved and justice will be served. For your sake I hope you don't drink a can of Drano set your face on fire and put it out with an ice pick. Have a nice day.
Family Member

Worcester, MA

#58 May 17, 2011
So for all of you who have been posting and keeping up with this, justice was NOT served!!!!

Ryan plead out to manslaughter charges today and received a 2.5 year sentence for killing Hector.

So, in 2.5 years (most likely less) I could very well be in Walmart and walk past this career criminal who is responsible for killing my family member and leaving his son fatherless...

The court system, the judicial system, the DA's who think this is "just another case" screw you!!!!

I don't ever wish harm on anyone but for those of you who contributed in any way to Ryan getting away with murder.... you will have to answer for it on your judgment day!!!! Leaving a 5 year old without his father, a family without their son, brother, uncle, cousin.... a family devastated and torn apart never to see their loved one again.... how can you look at yourself in the mirror everyday???!!!:(
fitchburg

Leominster, MA

#59 May 17, 2011
Family Member wrote:
So for all of you who have been posting and keeping up with this, justice was NOT served!!!!
Ryan plead out to manslaughter charges today and received a 2.5 year sentence for killing Hector.
So, in 2.5 years (most likely less) I could very well be in Walmart and walk past this career criminal who is responsible for killing my family member and leaving his son fatherless...
The court system, the judicial system, the DA's who think this is "just another case" screw you!!!!
I don't ever wish harm on anyone but for those of you who contributed in any way to Ryan getting away with murder.... you will have to answer for it on your judgment day!!!! Leaving a 5 year old without his father, a family without their son, brother, uncle, cousin.... a family devastated and torn apart never to see their loved one again.... how can you look at yourself in the mirror everyday???!!!:(
So terribly sorry for your loss.
sibling

Woburn, MA

#60 May 21, 2011
Dear family member,I am a sibling of ryan. I am truly sorry for the loss of hector. I have laid in bed many many nights thinking of how that just as easily could have been ryan that never came home.I try to think would I feel towards hector like you feel for ryan?? I dont know. I hope I would be able to some day come to terms it was a horrible accident. Your right we get to tell ryan we love him,happy birthday ect... And I am truly sorry you dont have that anymore. I sat next to you guys in court once all wearing the t-shirts with his picture. At that monent it didnt matter what ryan or hector had done in the past or who started it,but that this man was dead and the pain you were now enduring. I sat there thinking it could have been the other way around and i could have been wearing the t-shirt,it was unbearable. I can only imagine how bad your pain is and I am so sorry. I know nothing I say will change how sad you are.But please remember my family is also very sad for your family the little boy he left behind.
Anonamus

Sierra Vista, AZ

#61 May 22, 2011
Ryan's five children lost their daddy as well
Family Member

Leominster, MA

#62 May 23, 2011
Anonamus wrote:
Ryan's five children lost their daddy as well
Ryan's 5 children will get their daddy back in about one year. Hector's son will never see his daddy again!!!!
Anonamus

Sierra Vista, AZ

#63 May 23, 2011
I have no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing. Unfortunatly I did not have a chance to testify in this case.And bring justice to Hector and his family. And for all of those calling me a snitch you know what your doing intimidating a witness. I did what was right and just. The police showed up at my door with a search warrent asked me what I knew and my 4yr old (at the time) had a dead mans hat. THAT WAS IT.Anyone in my place would have done the same. And to put a lot of questions at rest. It's unfortunate that the system is so messed up. I have a son as well and know what it is like for him not to have a father. No my kids will never have a father again. He has killed someone. And been in jail ALL of their lives. They will catch him one day soon and he will get slammed for what he has done. Karma
Family Member

Leominster, MA

#64 May 27, 2011
As a family member of Hector I thank you and applaude you for telling the truth and am sorry that you are being intimidated as a witness. I am sure it wasnt easy doing what you did and I appreciate that you did it.

Your kid(s) are better off without Ryan in their life!!! He seems as though he has nothing positive to offer to his kids anyways, you and they are better off without him.
kim

Lancaster, MA

#65 Jun 12, 2011
Right Said Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I hope this was translated from another language because something got lost in the translation. Product of Sterling Public School?
i absolutely love how there's just so much drama on here and dissing that doesn't make any sense. take your drama elsewhere, you don't make places like these any better. thanks.
ya tu sabe

Concord, MA

#66 Jan 16, 2012
Anonamus wrote:
I have no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing. Unfortunatly I did not have a chance to testify in this case.And bring justice to Hector and his family. And for all of those calling me a snitch you know what your doing intimidating a witness. I did what was right and just. The police showed up at my door with a search warrent asked me what I knew and my 4yr old (at the time) had a dead mans hat. THAT WAS IT.Anyone in my place would have done the same. And to put a lot of questions at rest. It's unfortunate that the system is so messed up. I have a son as well and know what it is like for him not to have a father. No my kids will never have a father again. He has killed someone. And been in jail ALL of their lives. They will catch him one day soon and he will get slammed for what he has done. Karma
Dumb A s s B I T C H
Eye 4 an Eye

Annapolis, MD

#67 Jan 28, 2012
leominster friend ryan wrote:
Listen AHOLE, I have a degree in Prof. Writing, I just have been typing really fast on here not caring about my spelling, thats not the issue here.
Really? I call BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jtn 1,170
Jon and the Jones at Beatniks - 10/10!!!!!!!! 21 hr kcrjntj 1
Review: Simmons Family Gutter & Window Cleaning Wed Kyle 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Holden, MA (Jan '12) Sep 26 Brian_G 16
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Sep 25 Praxis33 70
city of crack heads! Lazy Wisstha,Mass! Sep 17 iam freeman 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Worcester for acoustic show Sep 14 New England music... 1

Worcester News Video

Worcester Dating
Find my Match

Worcester Jobs

Worcester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Worcester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Worcester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]