Suspect charged in beating death of Leominster man - Sentinel &...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police allege a Hudson man charged with murder in connection with the beating death of a Leominster man went to his girlfriend's home the night of the incident on Aug.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

fry ' em.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

It is completely sad what happened to Hector, but this situation could happen to ANYBODY....ryan hehir IS NOT A MURDERER, someone wrote, he will kill again!!! what are you talking about???? you think this was all planned!?!! Ryan has a son too, and if Hector hit him and Ryan died, im sure Hectors family would have some totally different oppinion on the matter. do not think for one second that ryan is a murderer or intended this to happen, I know him ,he is a good person and a good father, AND one person wrote, why did it take hectors friends so long to get him to an ambulance....if he was so badly hurt, dont u think they would have called 911 ? why did they wait? God bless hectors family, i can only imagine the pain and grief, i feel terrible for you all....I know you are angry, but you need not to mix up your grief with pure anger and hatred trying to put an innocent man in jail. a murder dosnt happen in 3 seconds outside a bar after an argument breaks out, a murder is planned or done somewhere NOT SO PUBLIC Ryan is not a murderer, he is a friend, a father, a good person..if police are saying ryan is the one who hit hector yada yada, this all comes down to someone being strong and a fight that tragically ended up in a death, but like I said, if ryan had hit hector soo hard to "KILL HIM" . Dont you think his brothers would have called 911 or even the bartender or owner of bar if it had looked as serious as it did when hector finally arrived at er? Obviously not a graphic scene, just a fight broke out.....why the hell was hector not in the ER until HOURS after teh fight, obviously his friends didnt think that this punch was hard enough to kill hector, so there you go, ryan didnt put hard srength intending to KILL A MAN, and after hours of hector being "unconcious", why didnt they bring him to ER RIGHT AWAY?? do not point fingers at ryan calling him a murderer saying to drag him out like an animal and beat him, and he will kill again and to lock himm up forever...... im very sorry to hector family, but if your son was being attacked and yelled at by a man who insisted to fight him, and your son fought in self defense, and the man died afer his friends didntbring him to er for hours after teh fight, would you be saying your son was a murderer and deserved to be locked up forever? NO. so you are just judging ryan by his record, so for all you who dont know ryan, he is a good person, good friend, will give the shirt off his back to help you , good father and he and his family do not deserve to read people writing all this crap about him that isnt even true! get your facts straight! Very Very sorry to the Rivera family, sincerely, but please close your eyes and think if the situation was reversed adn your son was in other position you would stand by him, accidnets happen, it wasnt murder, it wasnt intended, You want justice to be served to send an innocent man to prison for MURDER????? murder, are you serious...loook up the defintion of murder in the dictionary, and dont forget to close your eyes and picture this situation reversed. Then write what you think. Dont judge someoe because of their record....you say your son wasnt a drug dealer and ryan has a record of selling drugs, that makes him a killer?? your son may not have been a drug dealer but he was a drug user, not one person is better than the other and none of that has to do with this accident. Please try to cut some slack after the anger level of grief dies down , for the Hehir family.. Im sure you would also be devastated if the situation was reversed. Murderer? You still think? Ryan is a very great person. I know him, and I knew of Hector.. RIP to Hector, and both families: I wish you all the best, RIVERAS:just please try to be reasonable here to Hehir family the way they are being reasonable to your family before you try to 100 percent stand by putting an innocent 23 year old in jail for a bar fight.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Bernie wrote:
fry ' em.
fry him? GROW UP BERNIE. You are ridiculous. IT WAS A BAR FIGHT. Fry rapits, pedifiles, murderes, this wasnt a damn ft090cking murder. Fry him, wow, thats real nice for Ryans family to read, you dont think they aare going through alot??? LEAVE YOUR TWO SENSE OUT OF IT FOR REAL
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

I am from LEOMINSTER not MELROSE i dont know why that showed up, incase some snotty persons wwrites who are u how do u know ryan if ur from melrose bla bla bla. RIP HECTOR.

RYAN, be careful out there!!!, youve got such a good heart...I know you, dont forget that, and dont lose touch of what is important to you...I think you know who this is
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

not from melrose from leominster wtf is wrong with this post board
Family Member

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Leominster Friend Ryan - You are funny! Ryan is a good friend and a good father and not a murderer? Did he not shoot someone on Mechanic Street a few years back in a "drug deal gone wrong"? Did his son not hit his sister in the head with a hammer?? Hmmm, sounds to me like a murderer and a bad father. This kid is beyond help. Do you realize that since his release on this murder charge he has been arrested again for drug trafficking and resisting arrest in Fitchburg?!?! Hello!!!!

Listen, I am all for someone saying they made a mistake and asking for forgiveness and changing their lives around. But this kid did not say he was sorry and has NOT changed his life. He is still dealing drugs and getting arrested. The life of a loser! Sad! So was he not raised right??? Who knows, but I dont blame his parents for his actions. He is an adult now and can be held responsible for his own actions. It is just unfortunate that his family also has to suffer for his poor choices and have our family suffered. The only things that keeps me going is the thought of Ryan behind bars where he can no longer deal drugs, neglect or be a bad role model for his kids and not kill again, hopefully!
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

First of all, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.....RYAN DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE, READ THE PAPERS, IT WAS A DIFFERENT GUY, RYAN DID NOT HAVE A GUN AND DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE...GOOGLE IT IF YOU WISH....HE NEVER WOULD SHOOT AT SOMEONE, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM! and what the hell are you talking about his son hittin his sister in the head with a hammer >> how true do you know that is?? and if it did happen, im sure it was a plastic hammer and kids being kids and how come you are blaming that on him, not the mother, and some kids are bad when they are young ITS NOT ALWAYS THE PARENTS FAULT and thats bullshit his son never did that. You never even met Ryan and your acting like you know everything about him based on what you "hear" , do you know how much shit went on around about Hector, I knew of him too as a drug dealer, heroin crack cocaine dealer... your quick to judge someone and their parenting when your son was on drugs, I KNEW HIM TOO. And seconly, you said since Ryan has been relesed he was been arrested for drug trafficking, read the papers and get your facts straight on that one, and what does that have to do with him being a "KILLER" and he did not get arrested for resisting arrest in Fitchburg, you have no idea what your talking about, I do, so stop making up shit about him. And your saying he hasnt even said sorry, for what, Hector starting a fight and self defense ending terribley? thats a hard scene to facce and say sorry and also, Ryan isnt even 100% linked to this, dont blame someone for something they havnt been found guilty for. Terribly sorry for your loss but you are being ridiculous sayin he wasnt raised right because he is selling drugs and getting arrested.....You are in denial whoever this is about Hector and HIS "loser life" choices, he had cocaine in his system, and probably on him which is why it took so long to get him to ER, hiding his stash maybe hmm..u wanna make assumptions, if u can dish them out, expect to get it back....Hector was no saint with drugs, he was involved in them, all kinds. And has been arrested before as well....you are calling a man a killer because of his RECORD.......THAT IS SOOOO RIDICULOUS! And whatever keeps you going to keep you strong through this grief, I DO WISH YOU THE BEST because this was HORRIBLE , I am in no way trying to belittle your family and the grief, but you are saying that the thought of ryan behind bars not being a drug dealer helps you sleep at night? Do you think if ryan goes to jail there isnt going to be 104320583058395 millionn drug dealers on the streets. THATS LIFE, ITS NOT RYAN hes not pablo f*ckin escobar, and how do u know hes a bad role model for his kids when you NEVER MET HIM, all you know is waht you have heard, media isnt always right and neither are peoples bullshit words. and for u to say hopefully he will not KILL AGAIN, WOW....u really dont get it do u???? RYAN DIDNT F*CKIN KILL ANYONE.......... WHAT IF YOU WERE DRIVING AND SOMEONE JUMPED IN FRONT OF UR CAR ADN U HIT THEM AND THEY DIED, ARE U A MURDERER??? A COLD STONE KILLER? THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS PERSON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

and police have not linked ryan to the scene of the fight at all!! Wouldnt you feel terrible watching an innocent man get sent to jail, the wrong guy ?
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Cluess, Nuts , Disagree....I cannot imagine how different your views would be if the situation was reversed, especially when the other person started the fight in the first place.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

stop judging my f*ckin comments and write something rather than hitting that stupid judge button. Anyways, "my very thought" , JUST ME is right, no matter what u dont snitch, especially when she made bullshit UP that wasnt even true
Manners

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

leominster friend ryan wrote:
stop judging my f*ckin comments and write something rather than hitting that stupid judge button. Anyways, "my very thought" , JUST ME is right, no matter what u dont snitch, especially when she made bullshit UP that wasnt even true
I guess no matter what you're right. Now I hope you don't go and overdose on crack and pry your crying eyes out with a rusty screwdriver or there will be 3 pieces of shit off the streets instead of two. Have a nice day
Family Member

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Leominster Ryan Friend - It is unfortunate that you are getting so angry and speaking with such vulgar language. Certainly would make anyone question your level of maturity and intelligence. I can understand that you are trying to defend "your friend", but at least you can see and talk to him and hug him when you want. We don't have that luxury anymore. I never blamed his parents for his behavior. Matter of fact, if you read what I wrote carefully I said he is an adult and is responsible for his own actions. I am not saying Hector was innocent but Ryan bragged about what he did, brought Hector's hat home and gave it to his son and then proceeded to hide from the cops instead of coming forward while all his friends from that night were brought in for questioning one by one. So, if he didn't do anything wrong, other than self defense why was he bragging and hiding from the cops?
You know what, it doesn't matter. Justice will be served and Karma will prevail. He may not have gone out with the intentions of murder, but there is a family left without a son, brother, father, uncle and cousin due to his actions and he does need to pay for that.
I hope he does clean himself up for the sake of his family. When people like himself make the choices that they do the family suffers right along with them unfortunatley.

And for those of you who think this girl shouldn't have snitched... How would you feel if your loved one was taken from you and someone knew who did it but they didn't talk? When you lose someone you love you appreciate the good in people who come forward and help justice prevail.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Leominster Ryan Friend - I am very sorry you can not hold and hug you loved one. I cant even imagine. Maybe I am not seeing it from your shoes, I do feel terrible for your loss, all I wanted to do on here was to let you know that Ryan isnt a murderer or what you think he is, honestly.... and you said " I am not saying Hector was innocent but Ryan bragged about what he did, brought Hector's hat home and gave it to his son and then proceeded to hide from the cops instead of coming forward while all his friends from that night were brought in for questioning one by one. So, if he didn't do anything wrong, other than self defense why was he bragging and hiding from the cops?"
Well, I MUST tell you know...you said you want people to speak up when they know something....RYAN NEVER BRAGGED. NEVER. and HE did not bring a hat home to his son, His "babymama" Alicia is CRAZY and lies and that is why I said it was ridiuclous for her to LIE to the police.... The only reason why I am on here is to show you that Ryan is not the person you think...... Please understand that. I am SO sorry for your loss, I have lost MANY people close to me and its the worst feeling in the world..... And to answer our second question, Ryan didnt RUN from the cops or hide from them,they showed up and arrested him a month later and he was confused out of his mind. He didnt know what was going on....so how can someone run from cops when they dont even know they are being chased? If I were you, and I thought Ryan did this, brought a hat home to his son and bragged, ID SPIT ON RYAN. He didnt. There are two sides to every story. And like I siad im just here trying to clear up any misunderstandings that lead you to believe Ryan is a murderer...who bragged....DEFINITELY NOT.
you wrote "You know what, it doesn't matter. Justice will be served and Karma will prevail. He may not have gone out with the intentions of murder, SEEEEEEE! YOU JUST ADMITTED IT RIGHT THERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH......HE MAY NOT HAVE GONE WITH THE INTENTION OF MURDER, see we are MAKING PROGRESS IN COMMUNICATING RIGHT NOW, BEFORE U WERE SCARED FOR HIM TO BE ON STREETS FOR HE WILL "KILL AGAIN".....I THINK NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THIS WORLD IS CRAZY, TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN, MISTAKES, THINGS THAT MAKE THE PIT OF YOUR STOMCH TWIST AND TURN, ITS EASY TO TAKE GRIEF OUT ON SOMEONE....AND I DO TOO.....AND I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND SOOOOOOO BAD, BUT HOW DO U THINK RYAN FEELS? U THINK HE DOSNT CARE DONT YOU? YOU DONT KNOW HIM. PLESE REMEMBER THAT...THAT IS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT INCIDENT THAT NIGHT, JUST KNOW, U HAVE HIM, AND HIS FEELINGS ALL WRONG....oops I had my capitals on im sorry....
you said "but there is a family left without a son, brother, father, uncle and cousin due to his actions and he does need to pay for that." I feel so terrible for your loss, I REALLY DO!, I just want you to turn the situation around, would you want your son to pay for it? Tell me PLEASE...
you said "I hope he does clean himself up for the sake of his family.:"---so do I.
you said :When people like himself make the choices that they do the family suffers right along with them unfortunatley. YOUR EXACTLY RIGHT.
And for those of you who think this girl shouldn't have snitched... How would you feel if your loved one was taken from you and someone knew who did it but they didn't talk? When you lose someone you love you appreciate the good in people who come forward and help justice prevail.---its not about snitching, it about lying.....she lied about the hat and lied about alot of things. Thats all I am trying to get your family to realize.....I cant imagine how your days are getting through them, everyday must be a struggle and I pray for your family, I am truley sorry , I AM....I just wanted to clear up misunderstandings you had about Ryan.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

I guess no matter what you're right. Now I hope you don't go and overdose on crack and pry your crying eyes out with a rusty screwdriver or there will be 3 pieces of shit off the streets instead of two. Have a nice day

Wow....for someone who names their post MANNERS, that was real nice, and for the record, you sound like your on crack....what are you talking about pry my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver..sounds like you need some help...I am not on crack, im trying to take the false accusations out of this terrible tragedy. I know who the other 2 pieces of shits you are referring too, butttt if your referring to me as the 3rd to get off the streets...Im not on the streets.

AND P.S NICE MANNERS
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

EXACTLY......

FED UP WROTE:to the family who lost a wonderful man, im sorry. but to wish the same fate for someone else? maybe the families are to blame. it makes me sick reading all of these posts. havent we lost enough? give this man his life back, and i promise he make something of it. what if the same thing happened to hector.. what if he got in some stupid bar fight, and ryan went home in the ambulance. how would you feel, everyone calling hector a murderer.. tell me that you wouldnt try to defend him, tell me you try to reach out to the family who lost there son,brother,father... put yourself in someone elses shoes. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.. a horrible accident. and someone lost their life. but how could you say hes a murderer and has to bear the burden for the rest of his life. a young man, who has everything ahead of him.. it could have been anyone, and it was one punch. ONE. he didnt take the pole stick out with him, or a crowbar, hes not a killer. he didnt shoot him, he didnt beat him, no one helped him. he defended himself, one punch. god has greater plans for us than we could ever imagine
Manners

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

leominster friend ryan wrote:
Wow....for someone who names their post MANNERS, that was real nice, and for the record, you sound like your on crack....what are you talking about pry my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver..sounds like you need some help...I am not on crack, im trying to take the false accusations out of this terrible tragedy. I know who the other 2 pieces of shits you are referring too, butttt if your referring to me as the 3rd to get off the streets...Im not on the streets.
AND P.S NICE MANNERS
I'm sorry and I guess I may have been a little out of line. I wasn't refering to you so please don't take it personal. The last thing I would want is for you to take your welfare check stubs tie them into a rope put them around your neck attach them to a car and be dragged down the street. He may be a relative but he is also a murderer. Have a nice day.
Family Member

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

Leominster Ryan Friend - One punch? I think not. Have you read the medical examiner's report? I understand you are trying to get Ryan's side "out there" but let's see what the judge has to say, the trial is right around the corner, May 23rd. We'll see the DNA results, medical examiner's report... I understand that the shoe could have been on the other foot, but it isn't and we will never get to hug, kiss or hold Hector again. We'll never get to say happy birthday or I love you to him or hear him say it to us again. I have to hope and trust that there will be some justice whether it was an accident or not. There is a reaction to every action, there is a consequence for everything whether it was intentional or not. Good thing for you and your friends and Ryan's family is that even if he is behind bars for any length of time you can still tell him happy birthday and I love you. We don't have that opportunity and never will.

Manners - You made me giggle just a little. That was kind of funny.
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Manners...you dont even know me, welfare checks? You assume I am on welfare because I know Ryan, that is funny....and RUDE AS HELL... your pretty much saying you wouldnt care if I KILLED MYSELF or died.......and your calling someone else a murderer. If you drove down the road and someone jumped out and you hit him with ur car, you would get charged manslaughter if he died. This was a friggan FIGHT , a murderer is a sick person that intends to kill a person, hector started a fight, they fought, something terrible happened...maybe it wouldnt if his friends didnt wait 4 hours to bring him to ER.
and family member u said I understand that the shoe could have been on the other foot, but it isn't and we will never get to hug, kiss or hold Hector again., U JUST SAID U UNDERSTOOD THAT HECTOR COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING, AND THE SHOE WOULD BE ON THE OTEHR FOOT.....what would you do if your son did that, call him a murderer? Especially if Ryan came over to him and started the fight when he was trying to play pool and mind his business? This is pointless. Trial was March 10. Hes in Jail, happy ?
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Yeah you are right, he will pay for the shit he has done, the CRIMINAL STUFF, but this was an accident. IM DONE arguing here, im not saying ryan is a saint, HES NOT, NO ONE IS, but accidents happen and to call him a MURDERER is CRAZY, it was a man on man FIGHT and something bad happened!! something terrible! RYAN DIDNT START THE FIGHT! How can you call someone a murderer who was tryin to play pool and mind his business?
leominster friend ryan

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Manners wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry and I guess I may have been a little out of line. I wasn't refering to you so please don't take it personal. The last thing I would want is for you to take your welfare check stubs tie them into a rope put them around your neck attach them to a car and be dragged down the street. He may be a relative but he is also a murderer. Have a nice day.
Manners---you make NO F**********CKIIINNNGGGGGGG SENSE!!!!! tie welfare checks into a rope and put them around my neck and attach them to a car to be dragged down street....... u have like NO INTELLIGENCE, why didnt u just say, "go kill yourself", you cant tie welfare stubs around your neck and attach them to a car, your weird analogies are NOT funny and they make NOOO SENSE,, and you are so rude. HES NOT A MURDERER, and if you keep saying that, KARMA is going to kick u in the ass for real because RYAN DIDNT GO TO THAT BAR INTENDING FOR SOMEONE TO DIE!!!!!!!!! a MURDERER KILLS SOMEONE FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH NEED!!!! manslaughter is what hes charged for right....which by definition means ACCIDENT not M U R D E R, read a friggan dictionary, or better yet, stop writing because all the stuff you write is so weird , rusty screws and welfare stubs? I make ALOT of money and live in a beautiful house....dont judge someone because you read the newspaper about a manslaughter case .....you dont know him ,or me, so shut the f up for real, u are so rude and the stuff you say is TERRIBLE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Worcester Forum right now

Search the Worcester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 21 hr Wared Out 1,146
Yard Sale Sat Jul 12 9-4 Jul 11 Ralph Trotto 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
After indictment, Worcester police officer arra... Jul 8 cops are psychos 1
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Jul 8 Praxis33 63
Man shot dead during Worcester fireworks (Jul '12) Jul 8 fuckworcester 13
Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) Jul 7 Lustinlinda 174
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Worcester News Video

•••
Worcester Dating

more search filters