Polar Beverages fueling station gets ...

Polar Beverages fueling station gets OK in Auburn, with complaints

There are 2 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Polar Beverages fueling station gets OK in Auburn, with complaints. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Just weeks after residents of Tracey Place, Seneca Street and Evers Street in Worcester claimed that a driveway proposed by Polar Beverages would have a negative impact on their neighborhood, Polar withdrew its application for site plan approval for the access road, but immediately heard more complaints about a proposed fueling station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Obama

South Portland, ME

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Polar is a great neighbor and has been great to Worcester
Dick Strummer

Grafton, MA

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Talk about neighbors coming in and spoiling the neighborhood. Tell them they can expand all they want if they buy everyone of you out. Tell them you want 200% of current real estate value. If their expansion is that importnant to them, they'll bite on it. It's very obvious the Crowleys are only thinking about the $$ that are gonna line their pockets. It is a" FAMILY OWNED COMPANY",not s friendly, but they're a family owned company. The want dominate South Worcester/Auburn area. You cant pull out of Hope Ave onto Southbridge ST without one of the OVERSIZED trailer trucks blocking the road trying to squeeze around the corner. I had it happen to me more than once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac live in Worcester Mar '17 Beatleman 1
News Dianne Williamson: Gay vets welcome, with pride... Mar '17 The Wheeze of Trump 1
Worcester, MA residents please take anonymous s... Mar '17 xxartpopxx 1
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... Feb '17 Bennie Hana 5
Dan Kirouac live acoustic performance in Worcester Feb '17 Beatleman 1
News The Latest: Delta says suspected hate crime "un... Jan '17 Old Pom 4
News Hijab-Wearing JFK Worker Kicked by Passenger Ye... Jan '17 Omar Q 19

Worcester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages