Barre mother held in child's injuries

Barre mother held in child's injuries

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Barre mother held in child's injuries. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

A 19-year-old pregnant woman from South Barre whose 6-month-old son was found in December to have 15 broken bones, including six broken ribs, a broken arm and two broken legs, was ordered held on $50,000 bail after her arraignment yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Steamboat Springs, CO

#1 Jan 14, 2012
This is horrible! I grew up in Barre and it was a nice quiet little town with a lot of prospect, now I don't even want to visit. There is so many drugs and violence in this town! What about the youth? Does anyone care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hash in Worcester Mon Howard Marks 1
Worcester Auto glass replacement and Windshield... Oct 14 jayd 2
Best Buy Oct 14 Kay 6
Dan Kirouac returns to Grafton for solo perform... Oct 10 New England Music... 1
Fake Italians. Oct 9 Mike Shane 5
News Slain Officer To Be Honored Before Auburn-Leice... Sep '16 cops are degener... 2
Hey New England (Feb '16) Sep '16 Michael Shane Beshai 2

Worcester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages