Police: Passenger in deadly Fitchburg wreck punched witness - S...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

One of the passengers in the car crash that killed a 17-year-old Fitchburg High School student allegedly assaulted a witness shortly after the crash Friday night, according to police.
Comments
21 - 40 of 261 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2012
deep in the burg

Milton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

outrages wrote:
This kid is a disgrace!!!!!!!! Lock him up and throw away the key. The three that ran should go to jail. Horrible people with no feelings other than the concern of their own well being! Selfish brats all three of you!
WOW
my goodness

Milton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

yup wrote:
**** am all they should have all died. 2 less PR thugs and 2 PR hookers off the streets. priceless
they have something in commin with you, their HUMAN BEINGS. Prejuduce is a sickness, I hope you get well soon.
Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

There's no need for racist garbage in this forum.
Jasmin

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

yup wrote:
**** am all they should have all died. 2 less PR thugs and 2 PR hookers off the streets. priceless
What in the world is your problem with Puerto Ricans? Only those that are uneducated make racial remarks like you did. Get Educated!
BeenThere

Mendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

deep in the burg wrote:
Did this women try to hold him. She should have never put her hands on him if thats the case, and if it is, maybe there are assault charges awaiting for her. They were up to no good and didn't want to get caught. Kids do kid things, don't try to restrain someone you dont know. This forum is about punching the women,go to the 2 other forums to comment otherwise geeez
They should have spell check on these forums, theres always one who comes on just to do spell check.
What???? It is the woman's fault? You must be this dirtbag's mother. She was trying to HELP!
my goodness

Milton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? It is the woman's fault? You must be this dirtbag's mother. She was trying to HELP!
He didn't need her help and I am filing assault charges
thank you
BeenThere

Mendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

my goodness wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't need her help and I am filing assault charges
thank you
Have you heard of the "Good Samaritan Law"?????? She was trying to help!!!!!!!! If you really know this dirtbag, you should thank your lucky stars someone was trying to help him, unlike how he helped his friend!!!!
Lunenburg

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

They all needed help but the help they needed was in their up-bringing, which their trashy parents failed at.
Are You Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

DEPRESSED IN FITCHBURG wrote:
THEY SHOULD CHARGE EVERYONE THAT TRIED TO RUN AWAY/NOW THE POLICE ARE TRYIN TO SHIFT BLAME FROM THE IMCOMPENTENCE SEARCH /IVE SEEN POLICE CONDUCT A DRUG SEARCH LONGER THAN THEY SEARCH FOR THIS KID.POLICE WILL never admit this .but theY're the biggest GANG IN FITCHBURG.ITS LIKE LIVIN WITH LAPD .THAT SAYS IT ALL
I'm sorry for everyone's harsh comments, you sound like an expert. You must work side by side with the police every day and track their every move. Or even better yet, maybe you sit happily at home and get all excited listening to your little scanner. There's good experience to draw from right there.
I'll tell you what, a lot of bad things happen every day in that little town. All the time we hear of looming budget cuts and layoffs. There are fewer and fewer cops and firefighters to do their jobs safely. Guess what? People don't suddenly stop being stupid and dangerous just because there are fewer cops to keep them in line and firefighters to protect them. If someone doesn't want to be found and has a good head start running through the dark woods with a LOT of places to hide, they're not going to be found.
Think about it, you can't cure stupid.
But I suppose you knew that, being an expert and all.
Help

Sterling, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

deep in the burg wrote:
Did this women try to hold him. She should have never put her hands on him if thats the case, and if it is, maybe there are assault charges awaiting for her. They were up to no good and didn't want to get caught. Kids do kid things, don't try to restrain someone you dont know. This forum is about punching the women,go to the 2 other forums to comment otherwise geeez
They should have spell check on these forums, theres always one who comes on just to do spell check.
I have not seen where is says she has put her hands on him, but if assaulted me, I would have run him over with my car! Are you kidding? It is her fault? Unreal.
fitchburg resident

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

yup wrote:
it's not like thugs are going anywhere dumb b****
have delt with fools

Townsend, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

After a car crash at high speeds you have no clue if you are injured or not. If you are drunk or high that goes triple. Your precious could still drop dead or be or become a quadraplegic or paraplegic from a hidden injury.
fitchburg student

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i don't agree with hiting a woman but to everyone out there watching you never try to pin someone down when they trying to run you just don't o that specially after they got hurt
kristine

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

yup wrote:
I think that you should be a shamed of what you said about those kid's . yes it was wrong that one of the boys died and yes it was bad ,and you say what you said do you belong to the kkk , it's 2009 buddy get a life. btw how the hell would you if they were hookers or thugs have you been on the street's ? have some amo before you start talking about others . and they were kids and they were scared . but that dont give then the right to do what they did , wouldnt you run if something happend like that , that kid had no right to punch her but the hole story was bad from teh getgo would you have said the same thing if it was a white person . NO right . nothing like that should happen .
Gimme a Break

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Hey all you teenagers of Fitchburg High and surrounding schools, White, Black, Hispanic, Male female, friends/enemies of Mr. Diaz, whomever:

What do you think should happen to Mr. Diaz for the alledged crimes he committed that night?

Speak up, let's hear from all of you. You can speak anonymously.

Just speak out...

1.Is it ok what he did?
2.Should he be punished?
3.How severely?
4.Do you think he was responsible in Mr. Meier's death?
5.How about the other passengers?
sick of punks

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

fitchburg student wrote:
i don't agree with hiting a woman but to everyone out there watching you never try to pin someone down when they trying to run you just don't o that specially after they got hurt
What the heck are you talking about?? As if you have any Idea what you are talking about here oh great voice of emergency response medical expertise. I guess trying to immobilize someone after such trauma should not be a priority, just let the piece of excrement run into the woods and croak like his jerk of a buddy did. Of course none of the actions out of him would have anything to do with the consumption of any mind altering substances would it.
shocked

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I can't believe that you all would say someone deserves to die! people make mistakes but we dont need to judge.. what if it was your kid? as for his friends leacing him I think that was wrong but when your in an accident with the police involved we would have all ran! I think you should just keep your stupid comments to yourself! RIP DANNY!!! we will miss you... You will never be forgotten!!
RIP DANNY

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

WOW NICE PEOPLE.. RIP DANNY. HE DIDNT DESERVE THIS... I D C WHAT NE ONE SAYS.. F*** OFF PEOPLE.. LIKE HOW CAN U TALK ABOUT AN INNOCENT 17 YEAR OLD... AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING RACIEST IN HERE LIKE WTF?? GROW UP.. NOONE DESERVES TO DIE. HE WAS GOING PLACES IN LIFE!!! THIS ACCIDENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WHAT RACE THEY ARE!! WOW....SERIOUSLY.. GROW UP..
RIP DANNY

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Lunenburg wrote:
They all needed help but the help they needed was in their up-bringing, which their trashy parents failed at.
F*** yOU!
RIP DANNY

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

RMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, he deserved to die by being stupid and endangering the lives of himself, his friends and innocent people. Diaz should have "punched out" with the driver.
PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES! IF IT WAS UR OWN FAM WOULD U BE SAYING THE SAME THING??????? I DNT THINK SOOOO! IGNORANT PEOPLE.. LIKE SERIOUSLY... HE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE. NOONE DESERVES TO DIE! UR GOING TO HELL! IGNORANT F****S

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Worcester Discussions

Search the Worcester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 10 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 15 hr pam 1,150
Dan Kirouac returns to Worcester for acoustic show Jul 26 New England music scene 1
The Best Testosterone Therapy Clinic in Central... (Nov '12) Jul 23 Fred 18
The Summer Slaughter Tour is a War on Culture T... Jul 20 Culture Auditor 1
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Jul 19 the city I hate 64
•••
•••

Worcester News Video

•••
Worcester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••