Police: Passenger in deadly Fitchburg wreck punched witness - S...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

One of the passengers in the car crash that killed a 17-year-old Fitchburg High School student allegedly assaulted a witness shortly after the crash Friday night, according to police.
Comments
241 - 260 of 261 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2012

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Sounds like a big pile of trash could easily catch on fire..they should remove it before it does.
hope

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Angry in Lunenburg wrote:
<quoted text>
FSC has rolling admissions and hardly competitive. Night school one class a week doesn't count there sunshine. And Lunenburg was right-2 kids by 23 isn't very smart, especially in this economy.
guy, you sound like youre so much better than everyone else,, where did u go to school? how many kids do you have? oh, i dont think anyone would marry a narrow minded jerk like you,, u must be gay!!! HATER!!!

Since: Apr 08

Milton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
guy, you sound like youre so much better than everyone else,, where did u go to school? how many kids do you have? oh, i dont think anyone would marry a narrow minded jerk like you,, u must be gay!!! HATER!!!
A. I'm a female.
B. Do you really have so much time on your hands that you need to go through all of my old posts on my topix profile and comment? How sad for you.
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse someone of being narrowminded and then you proceed to call them gay. You are an inbred piece of trash. Stop collecting welfare and make something of yourself.
hope

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse someone of being narrowminded and then you proceed to call them gay. You are an inbred piece of trash. Stop collecting welfare and make something of yourself.
practice what you preach stalker!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>practice what you preach stalker!!!
Are you what...12? Anyone who posts..."u must be gay" is obviously a child...or has the mentality of a child. So which is it?
hope

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Lunenburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you what...12? Anyone who posts..."u must be gay" is obviously a child...or has the mentality of a child. So which is it?
uuummm, i never said anyone must be gay, so go back and make a comment to the right person.
Glass House

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
My god hope, it appears that every piece of human waste is a friend or related to you. It seems you are the same cry baby who loves Preston another POS.

Thank god both of these bums are gone! 2 less welfare cheats!

Hope maybe you and your babies can sue on this one as well, get some more of that money!
sick of punks

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>uuummm, i never said anyone must be gay, so go back and make a comment to the right person.
Look at post #259 you moron.

Since: Apr 08

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope:

Did you forget this statement? "U must be gay"? Guess you must have received a large enough welfare check to buy some crack this week, as you were apparently high enough to forget that you wrote it...
geezer

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

hope wrote:
<quoted text>uuummm, i never said anyone must be gay, so go back and make a comment to the right person.
If that was you on post 259, you must have put something besides sugar on your cheerios this morning. Starting to get wet brained already? Can't remember from day to day, little details? could be time to get your butt over to ADCARE for 28 days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

hope wrote:
What are you smoking?? It is four posts above mine....Creepy. What are you Obama?? Trying to deny you stated something when it is on TAPE or in this case in writing??
sick of punks

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Why is it you have such a tendany to label everyone a "HATER" who disagrees with you and the actions out of all the pieces of excrement you defend so heartily? I don't have to like the actions out of the people you think deserve so much respect. You don't seem to have any understanding of what respect IS! The turdball punks that wind up dead around here earned it with their anti social behavior. I would take a big dump on their graves for all the respect they deserve. What the heck do you expect the civilzed population of the area to do when one of these toilets expires, have a weekend rally in support uf drug dealing and gang banging in honor of their lifestyles? Have a "Punch someone in the face day"? What the frigg is wrong with you? People are just fed up with this stuff, and also with the idiots who support the punks involved and belittle those who see something wrong with it!!
RACISTRICAN

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

WHITE KIDS KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME TEXTING WHILE DRIVING NEVERMIND ALL THE DRUNK DRUGGED UP CAR CRASHES WHITE KIDS DO ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE. BUT THEY DONT GET JUDGED AND TALKED ABOUT LIKE ANIMALS WITHOUT SOULS.
THE REAL- HOPE-

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I REALLY DONT LIKE IT WHEN OTHER WOMEN SHARE THE SAME UNIQUE NAME AS ME... AS I AM NOT A POS WHO SUES OTHERS TO SUPPORT MYSELF OR MY FAMILY... SO I JUST WANTED TO SET THIS STORY STRAIGHT.. I'VE GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, HAVE MEDICAL DEGREES, BUT WHOEVER WROTE THAT ABOUT PRESTON IS WHAT LED ME TO THIS PAGE... I GREW UP WITH PRESTON AND HE WAS A REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MIND.. I DON'T CHOOSE WHAT PEOPLE PLAN TO DO TO THEMSELVES, FOR THEMSELVES, OR TO OTHERS. I WISH THE BEST FOR EVERYONE AND HATE ON NO ONE. THIS WORLD IS F%^KED UP AS IT IS. GOD GAVE US ALL A MIND TO MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES OF FREE WILL.... RIP DANNY... I DID NOT KNOW YOU, BUT KNOW ALOT OF YOUR FRIENDS, AND ANY LIFE TAKEN IS A LOSS, ESPECIALLY A YOUNG ONE THAT HAS NOT YET LIVED....TO THIS OTHER hope I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU TO GO LOOK UP IN THE DICTIONARY AND LEARN THE DEFINITION OF IT BECAUSE YOU WON'T GO FAR WITHOUT IT "RESPECT" !!!!!!
THE REAL- HOPE-

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

sorry for spelling "mine" wrong...I do have a great education and that made me feel really stupid having a typo....wow
Doosh Bag

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

THE REAL- HOPE- wrote:
sorry for spelling "mine" wrong...I do have a great education and that made me feel really stupid having a typo....wow
Typos we can deal with, typing in all CAPS is what makes you a complete idiot. Go f yourself.
THE REAL- HOPE-

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE ... I'M NOT A HOMOPHODITE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS "DOUCHE BAG"
Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

THE REAL- HOPE- wrote:
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE ... I'M NOT A HOMOPHODITE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS "DOUCHE BAG"
The word is "hermaphrodite". You sure got you a fine edumacashun.
Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

lol, HOMOPHODITE- HOPE, is that the name of one of your medical degrees? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg armed-robbery suspects held on high bail 23 min BillyBob 2
The Best Testosterone Therapy Clinic in Central... (Nov '12) Wed Eric 19
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Review: Fel-Tech HAMMER DIVISION (Aug '12) Aug 14 Mid West recycling 4
Gimme shelter Aug 12 Karen 5
Leominster nurses rally to fight proposed staff... Aug 4 Pajama People 10
Perkins School employee sentenced in rape case Aug 3 Of course 2

Search the Worcester Forum:
•••

Worcester News Video

•••
•••

Worcester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000