Police: Passenger in deadly Fitchburg...

Police: Passenger in deadly Fitchburg wreck punched witness - S...

There are 261 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Police: Passenger in deadly Fitchburg wreck punched witness - S.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

One of the passengers in the car crash that killed a 17-year-old Fitchburg High School student allegedly assaulted a witness shortly after the crash Friday night, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

DJB

Ashburnham, MA

#235 Apr 3, 2009
he was just a little angel yet there are gang bandanas hanging from the tree where the moron killed himself I'd like to run over all the junk the other punks are leaving behind
geminibaby

Fitchburg, MA

#236 Apr 4, 2009
I am amazed at how anyone here can play judge to someone else regardless of what has or has not happened. Do I agree with this kid hitting the concerned woman? No. But in this lifetime we come across plenty of situations in our lives in which we all have to bow our heads and let it go. Let the true judge do his job. Can we be angry and disgusted? Sure. But...When the day ends a mother is still without her son, and these other children have to live with this for the rest of their lives. I know that the adults here know that they do not think the same way they did when they were 17. Kids are ignorant, they make mistakes. Tragically everyone here has dug the knife a little deeper. As a mother, I can't even imagine what pain she is feeling inside. No matter how hard we try as parents, Sometimes our children make choices that we do not accept. But we cannot live their lives. Children are impressionable...even if it is by the words we use to degrade others. I hope each of whom used this forum can truly accept their comments on either side...those negative words are why a lot of kids today are as ignorant as they are. They don't have much to look up to. God Bless
Mike from Leominster

Westminster, MA

#238 Apr 6, 2009
geminibaby wrote:
But...When the day ends a mother is still without her son,
I wonder if she's snapped out of her high yet to realize he's gone. Or is she still raiding the cereal cabinet for Cocoa Puffs? She raised a real winner there.
SAD

Great Barrington, MA

#239 Apr 6, 2009
DJB wrote:
he was just a little angel yet there are gang bandanas hanging from the tree where the **** killed himself I'd like to run over all the junk the other punks are leaving behind
I wonder how long the trash is going to be left there.

Since: Feb 09

Lunenburg

#240 Apr 7, 2009
still wondering what the "truth" is that all his friends claim to know, but no one else does.
Resident

United States

#241 Apr 7, 2009
Jon from Lunenburg wrote:
still wondering what the "truth" is that all his friends claim to know, but no one else does.
Like OJ once was, they're out searching for the truth.

Oh, look, another piece of crap was killed yesterday. Maybe this is all part of Wong's city cleanup plan? If it is, she'll get my vote next election.
come on

Nonantum, MA

#242 Apr 7, 2009
reply wrote:
<quoted text>
fortunately I was not put on this earth to please you,,
Clearly you are only put on this earth to please yourself. I feel bad for you.

Fitchburg, MA

#243 Apr 7, 2009
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are only put on this earth to please yourself. I feel bad for you.
don't feel bad for me, I please myself at least once a day,,
MCI Fitchburg

Templeton, MA

#244 Apr 7, 2009
Get use to drugs, murders, rapes and all sorts of crime in the Burg Mayor Wong gave 12 cops pink slips they'll be laid off July 1 , 2009!!!

Care about the City Call her Office NOW!

Call your City Councilor and demand action!!!!
Mike from Leominster

Westminster, MA

#245 Apr 8, 2009
MCI Fitchburg wrote:
Get use to drugs, murders, rapes and all sorts of crime in the Burg Mayor Wong gave 12 cops pink slips they'll be laid off July 1 , 2009!!!
Care about the City Call her Office NOW!
Call your City Councilor and demand action!!!!
Yeah because the ones there are doing such a fantastic job.
kxb

West Hartford, CT

#246 May 12, 2009
Sick

Great Barrington, MA

#247 May 12, 2009
kxb wrote:
http://www.telegram.com/articl e/20090512/NEWS/905120392/1101 /NEWSREWIND
I read that this morning. It might be in the Sentinel tomorrow - normally a day later than the Telegram on local news. For those who didn't follow the link, it says the little puke did not show up for court. What a surprise.
On another note, I wonder how long the big pile of trash will be left on the side of the road.
Reggie

Clinton, MA

#248 May 12, 2009
What will his excuse be for not showing up in court?

1. He couldn't read the summons
2. He needs an interpreter
3. He's out turning his life around, doing good deeds.
4. He was nervous about talking to a judge
5. He's a spineless coward with no respect for the law.
Observer

United States

#249 May 12, 2009
Thanks KXB, I read that on the T&G site this morning as well. What a fine, upstanding citizen he is. I'm sure there's a perfectly good excuse for missing a court date. Maybe he was punching another woman in the face?
Disgusted resident

Boston, MA

#251 May 12, 2009
I've said it all along, this kid is a scumbag!
Marie in the Burg

Great Barrington, MA

#252 May 12, 2009
Reggie wrote:
Most definitely number 5, but he won't admit to it.

“She said the young men were “hostile towards those that stopped to help, stating that they were using vulgar words when they spoke,” according to police reports.”
No… say it isn’t so. Vulgar words from a lowlife! How shocking!!

“Her husband went after the driver, later identified as Mr. Meier, to ask him to stop to wait for police. She, meanwhile, approached the other occupants when a passenger, whom she later identified as Mr. Diaz, punched her in the face three times with a closed fist.”
Big man, punching a woman. How brave. I say when they catch him, he needs a little of his own medicine.
I also agree – time to pick up the garbage left on the roadside. I thought those so-called "roadside memorials" were outlawed.
Sprague

Boston, MA

#253 May 12, 2009
Marie in the Burg wrote:
<quoted text>
“She said the young men were “hostile towards those that stopped to help, stating that they were using vulgar words when they spoke,” according to police reports.”
“Her husband went after the driver, later identified as Mr. Meier, to ask him to stop to wait for police. She, meanwhile, approached the other occupants when a passenger, whom she later identified as Mr. Diaz, punched her in the face three times with a closed fist.”
Big man, punching a woman. How brave. I say when they catch him, he needs a little of his own medicine.
I also agree – time to pick up the garbage left on the roadside. I thought those so-called "roadside memorials" were outlawed.
If I had ever raised my hand to a woman I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.As far as irresponsible driving goes we were pretty good about that, I had a wolf whistle attached to my horn that I used to tease the girls but thats about it.
dink

Windham, NH

#254 May 12, 2009
Reggie wrote:
The guy has more excuses than Manny!
FIND HIM

Englewood, CO

#255 May 13, 2009
I HOPE THEY FIND THIS COCKROACH
sick of punks

Pinehurst, MA

#256 May 13, 2009
Marie in the Burg wrote:
<quoted text>
Freakin' roadside "memorials" are just like the jerkkoffs who put it there...TRASH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boulevard Dinah (Apr '17) Apr 15 Thomas Brown 2
Shrewsbury St. Apr 15 Thomas Brown 1
Professor liew Mar 29 Dowser 1
News News | 15-Month-Old Baby in Back Seat, As Worce... Mar 27 Tax Payer 1
Poll Is my ex son in law off limits sexually? EX. (Feb '11) Mar 26 JustaDude 186
sexless marriage advice (Jan '12) Mar 26 JustaDude 112
Beatles For Sale tribute in Worcester - FREE co... Mar 22 Northeast Music S... 1

Worcester Jobs

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages