Shooting leaves Fitchburg teen dead - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

An 18-year-old city man is dead after being shot in a Normandy Road home Thursday night, according to the Worcester County District Attorney's office.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sam

Lakeville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

i hope they fine who did it soon ????
Amy

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Its a sad loss lets hope the police officers will take it seriously when it comes to not only domestic violence but to verbal abuse too!!!!
bozo

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

sam wrote:
i hope they fine who did it soon ????
This is a fine example of the English language. How much will they fine him?
Finding the killer will be very easy if the neighbors just tell who did it. Hint, he won't have a masters in finance.
dan

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Amy wrote:
Its a sad loss lets hope the police officers will take it seriously when it comes to not only domestic violence but to verbal abuse too!!!!
I think the dead kid should have taken things more seriously. He would still be alive and you wouldn't be trying to blame the police. Stupid people do stupid things!
tired

Leicester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

That whole neighborhood is nothing but a war zone, surprized there are not more reports of the same type of actions.
Friend of Girlfriend

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

I wish people knew Gabby. Dan from Cambridge...what should he have taken more seriously? He took life serious, he did nothing wrong. He was an 18 young man here trying to learn a new culture and way of life. Trying to learn english and adapt to our American culture. The only fault he has here is falling for a girl who has a crazy ex-boyfriend who also happens to be the father of her child. Gabby(victim) was a nice guy who was innocently standing in front of a window folding his girlfriends laundry with her when an idiot walked up to her window and decided to take someones life! What should he have taken serious? He wasnt a gang member or drug dealer here doing dirt making our community unsafe! It was an act of jealousy and the only one to be blamed for not taking things more serious is Andrew the trigger man! He has daughter and still decided that it was better to take a life then to help raise one. I hope people have a little more compassion for the victim who's life was taken way to soon.

RIP Gabby
Friend of Girlfriend

Townsend, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Gabby was a good kid.did nothing wrong. no drugs no drinking we acctually went to church every sunday. this shoulden't of happen.
RIP gabby.
everyone of us will miss you.
cousin of girl

Pawtucket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the dead kid should have taken things more seriously. He would still be alive and you wouldn't be trying to blame the police. Stupid people do stupid things!
You are ignorant! You shoudl be locked up for speaking with no brain.
Eric D Actor

Hopkinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a fine example of the English language. How much will they fine him?
Finding the killer will be very easy if the neighbors just tell who did it. Hint, he won't have a masters in finance.
I toadally agree.
mary

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

this is sad, like welcome to fitchburg.
what a crazy thing someone did which just caused more trouble.
kristy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

What do you expect its Fitchburg, there are nothing but drug dealers and drug addicts, prostitutes and losers who just sit at home and collect social security because they have no pride in themselves and can't wrap their minds around the concept of working for a living.
Gloria

Fairfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Theres a lot of good kids in fitchburg. People are so quick to judge, you should keep your mouth shut. Im willing to bet your not from the city. Hell , just shut up. people living out side the city look in and judging , Maybe you should live our life then open your mouth. Its not easy, you pray to god for the safe return of your child every time they step out. Even if its just a trip to J.V s store 24 cumbys ect... Try living our life untill then SHUT UP..
geezer

Ipswich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Gloria wrote:
Theres a lot of good kids in fitchburg. People are so quick to judge, you should keep your mouth shut. Im willing to bet your not from the city. Hell , just shut up. people living out side the city look in and judging , Maybe you should live our life then open your mouth. Its not easy, you pray to god for the safe return of your child every time they step out. Even if its just a trip to J.V s store 24 cumbys ect... Try living our life untill then SHUT UP..
St. Agatha Me. is your IP address, that where you live ?? You can't go by that ! By the way, If its so dangerouse, why don't some of your neighbors and yourself get together and start dropping dimes on the local turds. You know who they are, why put up with it.
smokngun666

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Where was the kid from?
death

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Fitchburg is getting worse day by day. Some kid just got shot in parkhill park today (june 30) as I was coming home from work. Not sure what happened or if the poor kid died. But this place is the dregs of humanity which is why me and my family are moving out soon. Kill the generous benefit system in this town and you'll kill the leeches that come to this town for an easy "work free" life. Nuff said.
only in the burg

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

FITCHBURG A second teenager has died following an early-morning shooting near 96 Mechanic St where police found an 18-year-old dead and others injured when they responded to reports of gunshots there.

A juvenile and a 21-year-old man are in police custody in connection with the deaths, and it was unclear whether they were facing any charges.

Police were called to Mechanic Street about 4:45 a.m. where they found the victims and several other people injured in the shooting. The identity of the two dead teenagers and the nature of the injuries suffered by the other people at the scene were not immediately available this afternoon.

Fitchburg and state police remained at the scene this evening conducting interviews and gathering evidence. A large section of the street was blocked off.
jtn

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

only in the burg wrote:
FITCHBURG A second teenager has died following an early-morning shooting near 96 Mechanic St where police found an 18-year-old dead and others injured when they responded to reports of gunshots there.
A juvenile and a 21-year-old man are in police custody in connection with the deaths, and it was unclear whether they were facing any charges.
Police were called to Mechanic Street about 4:45 a.m. where they found the victims and several other people injured in the shooting. The identity of the two dead teenagers and the nature of the injuries suffered by the other people at the scene were not immediately available this afternoon.
Fitchburg and state police remained at the scene this evening conducting interviews and gathering evidence. A large section of the street was blocked off.
let's have college classes there
All I see is trash

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

I hate driving up that way, through the ghetto/slums.
Guess I will start going the long way around. I dont need to be worrying about being hit by flying bullets in addition to being car jacked. Lucky my neighborhood is still pretty nice, but it's only a matter of time before the trash makes it's way here as well.
Only thing is no one is going to want to buy our house. Since it is in Burg. I will probably end up renting it out to a "nice fmaily" that ends up being the same old trash and ruining the rest of the neighborhood.
Star

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

cousin of girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant! You shoudl be locked up for speaking with no brain.
Another innocent victim life is gone. My heart goes out to the family and friends. May God bless and keep you in His care.
sick of punks

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Another innocent victim life is gone. My heart goes out to the family and friends. May God bless and keep you in His care.
Innocent victim? Who the heck are you talking about here? Just because some resident of crackville gets popped without shooting first doesn't make him an "innocent victim".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Worcester News Video

•••
Worcester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Worcester Jobs

•••
•••
•••