Police: Mercury Star Cited For DUI

Police: Mercury Star Cited For DUI

There are 3 comments on the KPHO-TV Phoenix story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Police: Mercury Star Cited For DUI. In it, KPHO-TV Phoenix reports that:

Phoenix Mercury star Diana Taurasi was arrested early Thursday morning on suspicion of drunken driving, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPHO-TV Phoenix.

Mike

El Mirage, AZ

#1 Jul 3, 2009
Dumb Move Diana T.!!! Which means she has done it several times before. Only this time she got nabbed.
Oh well, at least she's got the cash to pay the fine. Next time though, she will stay in the overnight holdover cell. And its bad. How do I know? Been there, done that!!! Learned me lesson. My 1st DUI was my last..over 12 yrs ago. Now, I drink at home and watch the idiot box (TV)
Don't make Diana a bad person. She just made a mistake. Hope she learns from it. She will. She is a bright woman.
scott

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2009
Better her than me. Next time take the breath test.
S rules

Huntsville, AL

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Diana Taurasi is smart and she made a mistake, face it we all make mistakes some are worse than others but this is probley a lesson to her and she hopefully won`t drink and drive again. It is fine to drink just don`t do it at the same time so lets wish her goodluck in the wnba finals! GO DIANA TAURASI:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Mercury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schimmel's 29 leads East over West 125-124 in OT (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mydrione 1
News Liberty's Mitchell, Mercury's Bonner win awards (Aug '10) Aug '10 terrrif 1
News Role-player Smith does her part to prep Phoenix... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Cause 2
News WNBA Capsules (Jul '10) Jul '10 khawk 1
News New York's Cappie Pondexter ejected from game a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Phyllis 1
News Phoenix Mercury lower roster to 13 players by w... (May '10) May '10 D Nelson 1
News Brooke Smith makes Phoenix Mercury roster (May '10) May '10 Cause 1
More from around the web