Minnesota Lynx rally past Houston Comets

Minnesota Lynx rally past Houston Comets

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 27, 2008, titled Minnesota Lynx rally past Houston Comets. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Seimone Augustus scored 25 points, and Nicky Anosike added 20 to help the Lynx beat the Comets 98-92 in overtime Tuesday night in Houston's WNBA home opener.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Lynx Fan- Woodbury

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 28, 2008
Good to see the team playing well. Makes you wonder if the WNBA lottery is rigged the same as the NBA lottery. Hmmmmm the Los Angeles team gets Candace Parker & Chicago follows up with Sylvia Fowles. I like Candice Wiggins & think she'll be a great player, just makes you wonder. You can't teach size.
Tim Phippen

Pleasanton, CA

#2 May 28, 2008
I thought the team folded

Hutchinson, MN

#3 May 28, 2008
If the would actually play like a pro team should they wouldn't have to go bumming for first round pick every year. Better yet if they had Lindsay and Janel on the team they would be one hell of a team.
Lynx Fan- Woodbury

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 30, 2008
guest wrote:
If the would actually play like a pro team should they wouldn't have to go bumming for first round pick every year. Better yet if they had Lindsay and Janel on the team they would be one hell of a team.
I'll take Whalen. She's been great. McCarville has been O.K. Having both those players would definitely attract the local interest a bit more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Comets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina thomson (Mar '07) Feb '10 latrice laymond 2
News Former Houston Star Cynthia Cooper-Dyke 'Devast... (Jul '09) Jul '09 funny 1
News Comets, four-time WNBA champs, disbanding (Jan '09) Jan '09 charles weber 2
News Minnesota Lynx add guard Roneeka Hodges in disp... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jane Varga 1
News Sparks hoping to lure former Comets star Thomps... (Dec '08) Dec '08 tjtripper 12
News Guru's Notes: Will Houston's Demise Yield Rutge... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Carlla in Houston 1
News Sky take guard in WNBA dispersal draft (Dec '08) Dec '08 Jack 3
More from around the web