Minnesota Lynx sign premier defender

Minnesota Lynx sign premier defender

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Minnesota Lynx sign premier defender. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Lynx will announce later today they have signed free agent forward Hamchetou Maiga-Ba, an eight-year WNBA veteran and one of the best perimeter defenders in the league.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Hutchinson, MN

#1 Feb 17, 2010
For one, I wouldn't call Miller one of the "best point guard” in the league and TWO she should've known that once Whalen came her worthless butt was not going to be a starter. Miller is nothing more then a glorified role player she will never be as good as Whalen so even if she doesn’t sign it really won’t be a loss.
MN clueless

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Great move! This is a solid team even before the draft. Championship here we come. Go Lynx !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WNBA Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glory Johnson-Griner To Miss Entire 2015 WNBA S... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 12
News Fines levied for warmup shirts Jul '16 Terry Bollister 2
Racism Is Not A One Way Street Jul '16 Blacks Racist Too 1
News Nation-Now 47 mins ago 9:34 p.m.Stars win witho... Jul '16 freedom 1
WNBA Survey Jun '16 Anonymous 1
News WNBA: The Los Angeles Sparks Will Fly May '16 ivyawe 1
News 2016 WNBA season Game Thread: Stewie Sunday May '16 ivyawe 1
More from around the web