Pacers bailout gives rise to mixed fe...

Pacers bailout gives rise to mixed feelings

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Pacers bailout gives rise to mixed feelings. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It's hard not to have conflicting emotions about the latest example of corporate welfare aimed at an Indianapolis sports team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

bailey

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Great article and can you really believe this? Closing libraries and schools while handing over tax dollars to the wealthiest family in the state- in the name of entertainment?

I am a republican, but the mayors corporate bailout hypocrisy has completely clouded any reasonable judgment he was supposed to have.

I found a great symbolic Pacers Bailout sticker for my car: http://www.StickEmUpIndy.com
bailey

Arlington Heights, IL

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Great article and can you really believe this? Closing libraries and schools while handing over tax dollars to the wealthiest family in the state- in the name of entertainment?

I am a republican, but the mayors corporate bailout hypocrisy has completely clouded any reasonable judgment he was supposed to have.

I found a great symbolic Pacers Bailout sticker for my car: http://www.StickEmUpIndy.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamika Catchings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fines levied for warmup shirts (Jul '16) Jul '16 Terry Bollister 2
News Tamika Catchings shares career intentions and c... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ivyawe 1
News Obama honors first time WNBA champ Indiana Fever (Jun '13) Nov '13 funny 3
News Arizona Preps Basketball Academy (Sep '09) Feb '11 Awudu haruna 2
News Mystics 72, Fever 65 (May '10) May '10 John Schubert 1
News Candace Parker says daughter 'all right' (Sep '09) Sep '09 josh parker 1
News Douglas leads Fever to 82-70 win over Detroit (Aug '09) Sep '09 Amelia 2
More from around the web