Nolan Scores 44 For Shock In OT Win O...

Nolan Scores 44 For Shock In OT Win Over Lynx

There are 2 comments on the WCCO-TV story from Jun 20, 2008, titled Nolan Scores 44 For Shock In OT Win Over Lynx. In it, WCCO-TV reports that:

Deanna Nolan scored a franchise-record 44 points, including 28 in the fourth quarter and overtime, and the Detroit Shock remained unbeaten at home with a 98-93 victory over the Minnesota Lynx on Friday night.

Nolan scored 20 points in the fourth quarter, including nine in the final 33 seconds of regulation. She tied the game by making three free throws with 4 seconds to play.

Nolan fouled out with 8.1 seconds left in overtime, giving Anna DeForge a chance to force a second overtime with three free throws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO-TV.

BLACK MAGIC109

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 21, 2008
deanna nolan is a great player and she needs to be on the USA WOMEN`S OLYMAIC TEAM. WITH HER QUICKIEST AND JUMPING ABILITY AND SHOOTING TOUCH. STEELER COUNTRY
djnezich

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2008
Tweety,,,,,all I can say is AWESOME.....!!!!!Job well done.... I cannot believe this girl is not on the starting Olympic team.... who ever makes those decisions really made a mistake there.... Keep up the hard work...It has been wonderful to watch her develop and grow over the years... A quiet yet powerful leader,,,, she leads by example... GO SHOCK.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seimone Augustus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings punter Chris Kluwe to debate a chair ov... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Rider on the Storm 4
News Shooting for gold: Meet Seimone Augustus (Aug '08) Aug '08 DeonKa 1
love (Aug '08) Aug '08 amaya 1
News Sparks lose despite lineup changes (Jul '08) Jul '08 sidney spencer phann 1
More from around the web