New York's Cappie Pondexter ejected f...

New York's Cappie Pondexter ejected from game against former team in Phoenix

There are 1 comment on the The CW Washington, WDCW-TV story from Jul 3, 2010, titled New York's Cappie Pondexter ejected from game against former team in Phoenix. In it, The CW Washington, WDCW-TV reports that:

New York's Cappie Pondexter was ejected for smacking former teammate Penny Taylor in the face during the Liberty's game against the Phoenix Mercury on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The CW Washington, WDCW-TV.

Phyllis

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2010
I was glad to see Cappie ejected from the game and she should be suspended for several more. She is mean spirited and I don't think a coach should tolerate such behavior. She not only committed a hard, intentional, flagrant fowl against Penny but also shoved Diana for no reason. Phoenix had made her welcome this time but next time it may be as different story. But, hey, she played the same way when she was at Rutgers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penny Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNBA Capsules (Jul '10) Jul '10 khawk 1
News Mercury's Swanier suspended from next game (Jul '10) Jul '10 Dee 1
News Injured Taylor to play Sunday for Mercury with ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 elizabeth liao 1
News Bonner's 20 points help Mercury beat Dream 100-... (Sep '09) Oct '09 Buffalo boy 2
More from around the web