Mystics 72, Fever 65

Mystics 72, Fever 65

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from May 15, 2010, titled Mystics 72, Fever 65. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

C ya? Mystics 72, Fever 65 Updated May 15, 2010 10:35 PM ET INDIANAPOLIS On a night the Indiana Fever raised a banner, the Washington Mystics gave them a reminder that it's a new season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

John Schubert

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 16, 2010
With the tired legs for the starters (after flying back to Indy from overseas on Thursday) and the ineffective Briann January, I wonder why Allie Quigley who sparked the team in the first half did not get any time the second. Dunn decided to go with Jene Morris who was basically invisible for most of the game. I know the Fever have a vested interest in Morris but she is a rookie who does not show the same understanding of the game as January did last season. Based on the preseason and the first regular season game, Quigley appears to be the #7 player on the roster - she needs more playing time for the Fever to be effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monique Currie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mystics-Sun Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 sunfan 1
More from around the web