Shaun White On Obama, His New Nicknam...

Shaun White On Obama, His New Nickname & a The Best Victory Run Of My Lifea

There are 2 comments on the Access Hollywood story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Shaun White On Obama, His New Nickname & a The Best Victory Run Of My Lifea. In it, Access Hollywood reports that:

Shaun White celebrates after his gold medal win at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada on February 17, 2010 February 19, 2010 3:56 PM EST VANCOUVER, B.C. -- U.S. Olympian Shaun White earned Presidential kudos for his gold medal snowboarding run at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver - words that impressed Shaun himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Access Hollywood.

Samantha

Lamar, CO

#1 Feb 22, 2010
whoop whoop he is the bomb i can watch that half pipe film over and over :)
Napoleonseer

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Hello, snowboarders. EternalSnow.com wants to feature your snowboarding picture on its home page for one month if its good enough, of course! It is very easy to enter and the prizes are awesome. Here's what you need to do. Good luck and happy shredding!

Submissions end one week before the end of the month.

* Top 10 go to a vote.
* Must be an original picture.
* You must provide us with a link to your blog, the image on Flickr, etc., with the link to our site as noted above so we can verify the link.
* Image must be in landscape format and large approximately 30002000 would be good so we can resize as necessary.

Grand Prize

* Snowboarding picture featured on EternalSnow.com s home page for one month
*$250 Shopping Spree at EternalSnow.com
* Eternal Die-Cut Sticker

Runner Up

* Eternal zip hoodie
* Eternal short sleeve t-shirt

2nd Runner Up

* Eternal short sleeve t-shirt

Visit http://blog.eternalsnow.com/2010/01/snowboard... for the official rules!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Snowboarding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snow Trax: Ski season wraps up (Mar '09) Jun '16 MarieCornwall 13
News Gold medal Olympian David Wise visits Cold Spri... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News Gus Kenworthy Felt Shame Before Coming Out Gay (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Report: Green Bay Packers re-sign cornerback Sa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 GBPfan 5
Ride Snowboard SEARCH + WIN (Jan '10) Apr '12 cobra99 5
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News How Olympic athletes pay the rent (Mar '10) Feb '12 Joe Krupinski 3
More from around the web