Sick of snow or let the fun begin?

Sick of snow or let the fun begin?

There are 3 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Sick of snow or let the fun begin?. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Start up the snow blower, bust out the shovel and dust off the sled - it's winter in western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Freedom Rider

Pittsford, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2009
If you snowmobile than check out the Webster Ridge Runners annual Poker run this Super Bowl Sunday. Starting time 10am at Granscofkies on RT 104 in Ontario. Check out www.websterridgerunners,com for more details..
RRP

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2009
Is that this weekend. Cool I'll be there.
Lee

Sudbury, Canada

#3 Feb 25, 2009
I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada and we've had snow on the ground ever since near the end of November of 2008...now it's almost the end of February and it's still on the ground! pretty long isn't it? I agree and i'm sick of it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sledding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit prompts Boyce to close sledding hill (Jan '09) Feb '14 End of an Era 11
News Boob Sledding Through the Arctic (Feb '13) Apr '13 michellepain 47
News Storm packs 1-2 punch of snow, slush (Feb '08) Feb '11 America Gentleman... 7
News Letters to santa (Jan '11) Jan '11 cartier 5
News Bay Shore to host a winter festival (Dec '08) Dec '10 We r all Immigrants 25
News Local woman gets the key to her dream (Dec '07) Nov '10 Angela Levy 5
News No pain, no gain for father son sledders (Mar '10) Mar '10 North America 1
More from around the web