Sled slope saved?

Sled slope saved?

There are 6 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Sled slope saved?. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Let it snow, and let the sledding continue at the West Manheim Township building - at least for the time being.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

WOW

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 20, 2009
I think you should move. Let the kids be kids and let them sled. It doesn't snow that often here anyway. You people are just sore about the kids wanting to have fun.
Money Maker

Newburg, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2009
This is a perfect chance for West Manhiem to call ESPN and inquire about Hosting next years Winter X Games. The township could build a ramp at the bottom of the hill and see if any of the kids could Jump Over the house. Any money that would be raised through the event could be used to offset the residents water bills that they are whining about.
slaybell

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2009
get a grip people. can't we have any oldfashioned fun.
to much complaining about nothing.
Amber

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2009
I thinkk that my neighbors on Michelle Way should put "Not resposible for accidents" signs in their yards just for this. Just my 2 cents...
My Thoughts

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Why does sledding have to be done at the township building when the rec park is supposed to the "happening place"?
Whacko

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Feb 20, 2009
A barbed wire fence in the back yard would solve their problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sledding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog sled tour operator defends industry in wake... (Dec '16) Dec '16 DOG is GOOD 1
News Suit prompts Boyce to close sledding hill (Jan '09) Feb '14 End of an Era 11
News Boob Sledding Through the Arctic (Feb '13) Apr '13 michellepain 47
News Storm packs 1-2 punch of snow, slush (Feb '08) Feb '11 America Gentleman... 7
News Letters to santa (Jan '11) Jan '11 cartier 5
News Bay Shore to host a winter festival (Dec '08) Dec '10 We r all Immigrants 25
News Local woman gets the key to her dream (Dec '07) Nov '10 Angela Levy 5
More from around the web