Woman identified in fatal sled crash

Woman identified in fatal sled crash

There are 6 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Woman identified in fatal sled crash. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

Authorities released the name of the woman killed in Saturday's snowmobile crash on Mount Greylock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Virgils Aunty

Williamstown, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2009
dangerous toys on narrow remote roads
cars on patrolled impoved roads are also dangerous
so are planes and helicopters
or mountain climbers and skiers

training , skill and attitude and luck and Guardian Angels help some
jkp

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2009
Virgils Aunty wrote:
dangerous toys on narrow remote roads
cars on patrolled impoved roads are also dangerous
so are planes and helicopters
or mountain climbers and skiers
training , skill and attitude and luck and Guardian Angels help some
get a life!
margaret pilkington

Kirkcaldy, UK

#3 Feb 3, 2009
Hi my name is Margaret Pilkington, i live in Newcastle Great Britain, i just want to send my deepest sympathy to the Neri family, this is so tragic and sad, you are all in my prayer's and thoughts God Bless you all, love margaret xxxxx
jcd

Holyoke, MA

#4 Feb 3, 2009
That is the worst, headed out for a fun filled day, to have that happend. Im so very sorry for the kid`s and the husband and all the family that is left behind. God bless you all. My thoughts are with you...
val

Adams, MA

#5 Feb 8, 2009
This is awful i so sorry for the family i wish the state had maybe some funding for sledes and maybe a patrol for the mountain its awful when things happen plus you never know if you have cell phone service there maybe could be call boxes or something i haven't rode sleds in years but things happen thank god more weren't hurt i like to see a emerency shed or something like this neer by for the first reponders.
val

Adams, MA

#6 Feb 8, 2009
i lived here in the berkshires all my life i love the fore seasons i hope someone might beable too come up with something.i love the thought of rideingon the sleds or atv just wish the state could give a little more for the first responders they do a wonderful job there hero's god bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sledding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit prompts Boyce to close sledding hill (Jan '09) Feb '14 End of an Era 11
News Boob Sledding Through the Arctic (Feb '13) Apr '13 michellepain 47
News Storm packs 1-2 punch of snow, slush (Feb '08) Feb '11 America Gentleman... 7
News Letters to santa (Jan '11) Jan '11 cartier 5
News Bay Shore to host a winter festival (Dec '08) Dec '10 We r all Immigrants 25
News Local woman gets the key to her dream (Dec '07) Nov '10 Angela Levy 5
News No pain, no gain for father son sledders (Mar '10) Mar '10 North America 1
More from around the web