Bay Shore to host a winter festival

Bay Shore to host a winter festival

There are 25 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 19, 2008, titled Bay Shore to host a winter festival. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sledding and snowmen and chestnuts roasting by an open fire will help the Town of Islip transform Bay Shore into a winter wonderland next week, in a Norman Rockwell -style bid to showcase a renovated marina and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poncho Villa

United States

#22 Dec 22, 2008
I heard Phil (Huntington Phil) Nolan hire MS-13 to hand out the ice skates and give drive by lessons. He also hired some monkeys from the Bloods to provide security at the Marina!! This guy is such a tool. The Town is broke and he can spend money on an ice machine???
store owner in Islip

Bronx, NY

#23 Dec 29, 2008
BE NICE PEOPLE, this event was a beautiful thing for the young kids and everyone involved should be appreciated.
-Bay Shore is home-

Tallahassee, FL

#24 Dec 29, 2008
Every last one of you that has said a negative thing about Bay Shore are clearly blind. I grew up there, I went to school there and I along with hundreds of others graduated with honors. I was accepted to many universities and I am now making 7 figures. It is a great community and a great school district. Every place has its downfall including were you people are from, so spend more time on useful things instead of hating on something you really truly and very clearly no nothing about!!!
Is That Cod

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#25 Dec 29, 2008
Where did they hide the m/e/x/c/r/e/m/e/n/t/s during the festival? Oh, in the basement of the Blue Point Brewery in Patchogue.
We r all Immigrants

Yonkers, NY

#26 Dec 29, 2010
Wat a bunch of racist assholes. thanks to all those Spanish people we get our toilets cleaned. They dare to do all the work No American white person will Ever do. Not to mention Blacks and Whites have a major crimes.. Look up most of the pedophiles on LI, they are Black or White, 10% will be Hispanic.
I am European but I recognize that we all started at the bottom. Most Americans ARE NOT Native Americans. We are ALL Immigrants int his country. Most of us legally, but it's not their fault the system is so broken and they came here with hopes of a dream and better life. I'd do the same to survive, wouldn't you do it for your children? Bay Shore is also filled with whites. I have my salon there. I can't wait for the Festival! Maybe if all you Crackers would join the Party maybe the majority WOULDN'T BE HISPANIC. I guess you are All to good to Celebrate Christmas. Ohh and don't forget Jewish people immigrated EVERYWHERE ILLEGALLY TRYING TO SURVIVE. THEY ORIGINATED IN ISRAEL, THIS IS NOT ISRAEL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sledding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit prompts Boyce to close sledding hill (Jan '09) Feb '14 End of an Era 11
News Boob Sledding Through the Arctic (Feb '13) Apr '13 michellepain 47
News Storm packs 1-2 punch of snow, slush (Feb '08) Feb '11 America Gentleman... 7
News Letters to santa (Jan '11) Jan '11 cartier 5
News Local woman gets the key to her dream (Dec '07) Nov '10 Angela Levy 5
News No pain, no gain for father son sledders (Mar '10) Mar '10 North America 1
News 12-Year-Old Boy Dies After Sled Riding Accident (Mar '10) Mar '10 Ryan Pavlov 3
More from around the web