Season's first major snowfall hits De...

Season's first major snowfall hits Denver; Colorado's Front Range mountains - wtvr

There are 104 comments on the WTVR story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Season's first major snowfall hits Denver; Colorado's Front Range mountains - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

With more than a foot of snow already on the ground in many parts of metropolitan Denver, the snow just kept falling Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mt10Man

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2009
Once again Mother Nature proves Al Gore is an idiot
Wendy Stock

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2009
Dosen't your paper have a proofreader? You do not capitalize words like "winter storm" and blizzard warning." It makes you look uneducated and sets a bad example for readers. No wonder newspapers are dying....
PAT

Manhattan, KS

#3 Oct 30, 2009
I just LOVE "global warming!"
Bill Youngpeter

Leipsic, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Cool.
citi

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2009
Mt10Man wrote:
Once again Mother Nature proves Al Gore is an idiot
LM-Freakin'-AO! Well said!

:) citi
citi

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2009
Wendy Stock wrote:
Dosen't your paper have a proofreader? You do not capitalize words like "winter storm" and blizzard warning." It makes you look uneducated and sets a bad example for readers. No wonder newspapers are dying....
Hey Wen? Newspapers are dying because they're run by liberal Democrats with a BS agenda, and people don't want to pay good money to read trash.

surf66

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 30, 2009
somewhere in Boulder there is a rented office manned by global warming activists.
I hope their roof collapses
jim

Sycamore, IL

#8 Oct 30, 2009
glad i'm not involved with this mess, good luck to all who must travel......
Kevin

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2009
I want global warming to come back. Honest.
thinkerray

Warsaw, IN

#10 Oct 30, 2009
May the snows of the winter fall on Al Gore's driveway and may the cold of this last year abide on the "global warming" advocates.
Tom

Alexandria, VA

#11 Oct 30, 2009
Must be Global Warming!
Austin1

Austin, TX

#12 Oct 30, 2009
I wonder how many people think this is due to global warming? Epecially due to man made contributions to global warming.
citi

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2009
surf66 wrote:
somewhere in Boulder there is a rented office manned by global warming activists.
I hope their roof collapses
STOP! I'm dyin'!!! LMAO!

PATRICK G BARRY

Dedham, MA

#14 Oct 30, 2009
We had 40 ins in 1978 in Westwood Mass 02090--Hope all are well and hope it kills the Swine Flu
BILL984

Essex, MD

#15 Oct 30, 2009
how is that global warming working for ya?
don't worry though, the UN is going to make it so that half of this snow is going to start falling in the sahara.
Glim Leaper

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2009
There's snow on the cap, and the trade is for a damn snowmobile. Yeeee haaaaw. We measure our global warming in feet of frozen water around here!

You got a problem with that, pilgrim??????
Rick King

Humble, TX

#17 Oct 30, 2009
GLOBAL WARMING?
Snow day in Castle Rock

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2009
When Obama decended into Invesco I think he mentioned he was going to heal the planet. Was deep freeze what he meant.

I don't see how the global warming crowd can present their garbage with a straight face and our POTUS gobble it up!
Glim Leaper

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2009
By the way, is anyone else getting notices from Publishers Clearing House that say you may have already won a Nobel Prize?

Just wondering.......
Cosmicweatherdud e

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Oct 30, 2009
Geez, I remember about 15 years ago the "experts" were crying about how there will be no more snow in Colorado and that the ski resorts will suffer because of it....all because of the falacy that is catastrophic, manmade global warming. They said the same about the Northeast U.S. We've had a couple of banner years in a row now and this one is off to a roaring start. The lesson? Don't listen to the alarmists...that's all they are...alarmists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sledding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog sled tour operator defends industry in wake... (Dec '16) Dec '16 DOG is GOOD 1
News Suit prompts Boyce to close sledding hill (Jan '09) Feb '14 End of an Era 11
News Boob Sledding Through the Arctic (Feb '13) Apr '13 michellepain 47
News Storm packs 1-2 punch of snow, slush (Feb '08) Feb '11 America Gentleman... 7
News Letters to santa (Jan '11) Jan '11 cartier 5
News Bay Shore to host a winter festival (Dec '08) Dec '10 We r all Immigrants 25
News Local woman gets the key to her dream (Dec '07) Nov '10 Angela Levy 5
More from around the web