local sports briefs

local sports briefs

There are 1 comment on the The Guelph Mercury story from Jan 25, 2012, titled local sports briefs. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

The Guelph pair of Katie Bobak and Ian Beharry have been named by Skate Canada to the Canadian team that is to compete in the world junior figure skating championships at Minsk, Belarus, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Willie

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Skating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane taken 19th in OHL draft Belleville Bu... (Nov '08) Apr 8 Hockey League draft 6
News Nexxice juniors ready to capture the moment at ... Mar '17 enough already 1
News Super Weird Shit going down in Sochi (Jan '14) Feb '17 Phart Athletically 9
News US figure skating darling makes racist tweet, a... (Nov '13) Jan '17 SeedPharts 34
News Russia loses hosting rights for biathlon, speed... Dec '16 just a guy i knew 1
News See More Dec '16 Icy 2nite 1
News To some, Lehigh Valley charter school's ice ska... (Jan '09) Nov '16 Lvpaskater 166
More from around the web