Men's locker-room no place for women ...

Men's locker-room no place for women says hockey commentator Don Cherry

There are 5 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Men's locker-room no place for women says hockey commentator Don Cherry. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

With this week's Lotto Max jackpot totalling $30 million, we thought we'd take a look at some of the nice cars - or garages full of cars - the lucky winner might want to buy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

blackhawk

Carmel, IN

#1 May 2, 2013
This makes no sense whatsoever. If women feel entitled to go in a men's locker room, does that mean men have the same kind of entitlement to go into a women's locker room? This is the place for them to wind down, talk trash and wash up. Why should society invade their private space and dictate how they should behave while they shower and get dressed? Do they not have a say in their private matters? Don't they have a right to say no to a woman who may be embarrassing them with her presence? The locker room is not a work place anymore than a bathroom stall is. If a guy wants to read Playboy while he is taking a dump at work...he should be able to do so without some battlehag peering between the cracks in the door to make sure he is being politically correct.
me

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 May 22, 2013
Don cherry is a first grade moron but he's bang on with this topic. Keep the bitches out!!!!
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#3 Jul 23, 2013
no reporters at all should be aloud in there considering no one needs them to go in there and ask questions

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2013
I don't think women have any business in the men's room.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#5 Dec 12, 2013
All these women are wannabes and rage boot wearing greenbacks.. Cvou own sports... Oh wait.. Nobody cares..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Full Details (Jan '06) Jul '16 gut feeling 2
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun '16 RIP 1
News Two-sport Brown faces tough choice (Jan '12) May '16 sports 4
News Georgetown's Brown breaks Bulldogs' scoring rec... May '16 Crafty Chris Boushy 2
News Lewis new commish of Central League (Jul '08) May '16 will hockey puck ... 6
News EYHA official thinks big with Junior Otters (Mar '08) Apr '16 Jerry McGuire 194
News The puck is dropped on the Acton Arena Naming C... (Feb '16) Mar '16 BIA 2
More from around the web