Jackets use draft picks to load up on...

Jackets use draft picks to load up on centers | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Jackets use draft picks to load up on centers | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

ST. PAUL, Minn - The Blue Jackets traded for an All-Star center on the eve of the NHL entry draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

WHS76

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2011
The one problem with the NHL draft and the jackets is that several of the players is that there heighth is a concern to me. That to me is what I call the Filatov factor which is the lack of heigth.Eventhough when he was drafted there was concern about it,
It was said at the time it was no concern but to me that was alot of his problem. Eventhough we were led to believe his speed would make up for it.
But to me it turned out to be a BIG BUST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Full Details (Jan '06) Jul '16 gut feeling 2
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun '16 RIP 1
News Two-sport Brown faces tough choice (Jan '12) May '16 sports 4
News Georgetown's Brown breaks Bulldogs' scoring rec... (May '16) May '16 Crafty Chris Boushy 2
News Lewis new commish of Central League (Jul '08) May '16 will hockey puck ... 6
News EYHA official thinks big with Junior Otters (Mar '08) Apr '16 Jerry McGuire 194
News The puck is dropped on the Acton Arena Naming C... (Feb '16) Mar '16 BIA 2
More from around the web