Canucks' Rome disagrees with ban for ...

Canucks' Rome disagrees with ban for hit on Horton

There are 2 comments on the The State story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Canucks' Rome disagrees with ban for hit on Horton. In it, The State reports that:

Vancouver defenseman Aaron Rome says he wouldn't change much about the hit on Boston's Nathan Horton that got him suspended for the rest of the Stanley Cup finals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Ralph Reid

Napanee, Canada

#1 Jun 12, 2011
i dont agree with it either as Charas hit on pavarotti was a worse hit and he was blind sided.well of course Chara got of nearly scott free.if Horton was watching where he was going it could have been avoided.this is nothing but favoritism towards the bruins by the so called referees.by the way Brian Birks son plays for the Bruins.i wonder if this had anything to do with the decision of a suspension for Rome.if Chara would have done same thing there never would have been a suspension.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2011
IF that's his idea of how to hit, and he doesn't plan to change that approach, ban him for life.

The game REALLY needs to clean up vicious garbage like this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills mayor stands on guard for thee (Jul '09) Jun 20 bet his pension b... 16
News Putin keeps pope waiting 1 hour Jun 11 VodkaFarts 3
News Hurricane taken 19th in OHL draft Belleville Bu... (Nov '08) May '15 Oakville Buzz 5
News Vladimir Putin's Soviet revival hits painful sn... May '15 LOSER PUTIN 3
News Women's baseball will get its time on the big s... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Two-sport Brown faces tough choice (Jan '12) May '15 sr-girls-rugby 3
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) Mar '15 gaga2 72
More from around the web