Ranking the playoff goaltenders

Ranking the playoff goaltenders

There are 4 comments on the Slam Sports story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Ranking the playoff goaltenders. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

Behind that infectious, gleaming, toothy smile that has become his trademark, Marc-Andre Fleury knew he was being mocked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

shawne b

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2010
where is ossgood? is he injured?
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Tim Thomas and Ryan Miller scare me the most, but the Pens only have a chance of seeing one of them. Brodeur is scary, but I think we can solve him in a 7-game series, and I think the Flyers are going to knock the Devils out of the playoffs anyway. The Flyers seem to have the patience and D-zone discipline to match up well with Lemaire's boys. The Pens are so aggressive offensively that it plays right into NJ's hands.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Apr 20, 2010
T. Rask is playing great for the Bruins much to my dismay, he does not give up a lot of rebounds, much like Miller.
daniel

Petoskey, MI

#4 May 2, 2010
shawne b wrote:
where is ossgood? is he injured?
No you can't get injured if you don't play!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emotions run high for 4 Canadians ahead of wome... (Apr '17) Apr '17 HighPhartsz 2
News Sheila Campbell receives Georgetown Hockey Heri... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ReceivesPhartz 2
News Strange omissions reveal NHL's real motive for ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 RankingPharts 7
News Ottawa police to face off against Sens' Bobby R... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Canada beats US 1-0 to reach gold-medal game (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pan Am Games 1
News Winter Olympics 2014: U.S. women fall to Canada... (Mar '14) Mar '14 1sworldview 1
More from around the web