Americans silence Canada on home ice

Americans silence Canada on home ice

There are 24 comments on the www.nbcolympics.com story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Americans silence Canada on home ice . In it, www.nbcolympics.com reports that:

The United States pulled off its biggest Olympic hockey upset since the Miracle on Ice, stunning Canada 5-3 on Sunday to advance to the quarterfinals of an already mixed-up tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nbcolympics.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE WINNER

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2010
USA! USA! USA!
Candy

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2010
woooooohooooooooooo

Since: Sep 08

Grants, NM

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Yeah baby!!!!!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2010
well, canucks where are you ?
we hear, you will play 2 more games, fishing time then.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 22, 2010
My understanding is that this was a preliminary heat. We may
be playing them again. Go USA!
acorn obama

Lutz, FL

#6 Feb 22, 2010
canada sucks! but nbc's coverage sucks more!
jimmy the geek

Lutz, FL

#7 Feb 22, 2010
53 degrees in vancouver - better off having the winter games in atlanta and it's 38 degrees!

vancouver a huge mistake!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2010
even the greek waiters claim vancouver as a mistake ?
Russian

Russia

#10 Feb 22, 2010
the canada will do to germany?)))
Russian

Russia

#11 Feb 22, 2010
the canada losers.we wait in play-off mattresses
feces for jesus

Richmond Hill, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
Truth!
lbb

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Feb 22, 2010
wow, amazing cockiness from a country with zero hockey history. Congrats on your 1st wibn against Canada in 50 years, u deserve it because u beat the best. which medal does it get you? remember salt lake, do that , then talk

USSA

New Castle, PA

#14 Feb 22, 2010
Get real dude, since 1956 the US has won more hockey gold medals than Canada. The best? Like you were in 2006 where this so called Canadian hockey powerhouse didn't even medal? You will lose to the Russians and will not medal once again. Your hockey team will underperform just like most of the other Canadian Winter Olympic athletes.
lbb wrote:
wow, amazing cockiness from a country with zero hockey history. Congrats on your 1st wibn against Canada in 50 years, u deserve it because u beat the best. which medal does it get you? remember salt lake, do that , then talk
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#15 Feb 22, 2010
lbb wrote:
wow, lack of cockiness from a country with zero history. Get lost canuck. You gonna blame it on the shitty ice?
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#16 Feb 22, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
Biggest event of the Olympics and MSNBC can't get any advertizers. they pushed their agenda. What a joke.
Russian

Russia

#17 Feb 22, 2010
lbb wrote:
remember salt lake, do that , then talk
The accidentally!!!

Grants, NM

#18 Feb 23, 2010
lbb wrote:
sid the kid vs. OVECHKIN My money is on the Russians..
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#19 Feb 23, 2010
Not too many people give a hoot about hockey. Sad thing is the WNBA gets better ratings then the NHL. I don't get it, but whatever.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 23, 2010
WNBA is mostly watched by blacks.
since there are more blacks in US than NHL fans..
see, if you can add beetle ?
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#21 Feb 23, 2010
I bet Pesky stayed up all night for that strong comment. Actually pesky, I would imagine that more lesbians watch the WNBA then any other demographic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emotions run high for 4 Canadians ahead of wome... Apr '17 HighPhartsz 2
News Sheila Campbell receives Georgetown Hockey Heri... Mar '17 ReceivesPhartz 2
News Strange omissions reveal NHL's real motive for ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 RankingPharts 7
News Ottawa police to face off against Sens' Bobby R... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Canada beats US 1-0 to reach gold-medal game (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pan Am Games 1
News Winter Olympics 2014: U.S. women fall to Canada... (Mar '14) Mar '14 1sworldview 1
More from around the web