Extreme Sports Videos

Sep 2, 2008 | Posted by: findingDulcinea_HL | Full story: www.findingdulcinea.com

Participants in extreme sports such as parkour, off-course snowboarding and motocross risk life and limb to seemingly defy gravity.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2009
Lola

Long Island City, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2008
I'd love to see a whole action movie with parkour experts. All of this stuff is just insane, but I can't stop watching....
Louise

Long Island City, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2008
THAT WAS SO COOL!!Those guys look like monkeys. I want to try it!
Ed_freestyler

Jaén, Spain

#3 Mar 30, 2009
Hey guys, I've found this site on the net, www.sinaliento.com ,there's also news but it's in spanish.Hope you like it.
Thriller5

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2009
This stuff is awesome. Also found other video of this on youtube.

Since: Apr 09

Bangkok, Thailand

#5 Apr 14, 2009
Parkour can be pretty cool when people get good at it for sure! Like urban ninjas :)

Have any of you seen freeline skating? These things are creating a brand new category of skating:
Rush HD

New York, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
Hi whats up sorry to bother you my name is Emily I'm interning for a company called Rush HD and I just though you might want to check it out it has some sick extreme sports videos http://www.rushhd.com/browse/trickwiki this is the link to what we call the trickwiki that had tons of tricks for a few different sports you can also join my facebook group in you search Rush HD. Hope you enjoy and thanks for your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Freestyle Skiing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zhang Xin: China's real estate mogul (Aug '13) Aug '13 amcummer 1
Winter Olympics team bulks up (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dan 1
Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
Pet events (May 29-June 7) (May '09) May '11 Sharon Greenan 3
Cox comes through with flying colours (Mar '11) Mar '11 anything you say 1
Freestyle Fan Guide - The Park Record (Feb '11) Feb '11 Local yocal 2
Sports digest: El Pasoan scores KO in Las Vegas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 So What 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000