Snowboarder heads home early after ri...

Snowboarder heads home early after risque pictures on Web

There are 2 comments on the The Vail Trail - Lifestyle trends in the Vail valley story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Snowboarder heads home early after risque pictures on Web. In it, The Vail Trail - Lifestyle trends in the Vail valley reports that:

American halfpipe bronze medalist Scotty Lago volunteered to leave the Olympics on Friday after risque pictures of him showed up on the Internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Vail Trail - Lifestyle trends in the Vail valley.

Becky

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Oh he should be real proud of himself. Doesn't he realize that he goes to the Olympics not only for himself but also for his whole country. Gee maybe he can become a golfer and have Tiger as his mentor.
sarah

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2010
Becky wrote:
Oh he should be real proud of himself. Doesn't he realize that he goes to the Olympics not only for himself but also for his whole country. Gee maybe he can become a golfer and have Tiger as his mentor.
Yes, he should have rememembered there are opportunists lurking everywhere ready to take pictures and sell them to TMZ. Sad for him to be caught on camera in an risque picture. Sounds to me like the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Freestyle Skiing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zhang Xin: China's real estate mogul (Aug '13) Aug '13 amcummer 1
News Winter Olympics team bulks up (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dan 1
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News Pet events (May 29-June 7) (May '09) May '11 Sharon Greenan 3
News Cox comes through with flying colours (Mar '11) Mar '11 anything you say 1
News Freestyle Fan Guide - The Park Record (Feb '11) Feb '11 Local yocal 2
News Sports digest: El Pasoan scores KO in Las Vegas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 So What 1
More from around the web