Top Ten Snowboarding Mountains

Top Ten Snowboarding Mountains

There are 8 comments on the lodging.uptake.com story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Top Ten Snowboarding Mountains. In it, lodging.uptake.com reports that:

Check out the top 10 places to board in and around the US

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lodging.uptake.com.

Since: Aug 07

Santa Clarita

#1 Oct 24, 2008
Dust off your boards people! It's almost time to hit the mountain.
tele-mark

Lafayette, CO

#3 Oct 25, 2008
obviously these people have never been to Summit CO.Keystone A51 part, A-basin steeps and Pali, Breckenridge freeway, and Copper Mtn. come to mind firstly.
NancyDBrown

Oakland, CA

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Funny, when I wrote this post, it was 86 degrees in Northern California. It's snowing now!
@tele-mark I've not had the pleasure of snowboarding in Summit, CO. I'll have to check it out.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
fletcher

Mcminnville, OR

#5 Nov 4, 2008
Mt.Hood Timberline lodge!! its a pretty chill spot to meet up with friends and have a good time :D
Thiller5

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 22, 2008
No one has mentioned Whistler, BC up here??? Come on!!! There is a reason that the 2010 Ski and Snowbaord events are being held there. Awesome terrain and countless runs to choose from. Great stuff up north!
Zach

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 16, 2009
This illest mountain of all is Shaun White's private mountain in Silverton, CO. He has his own halfpipe and foam pit to test out all his new tricks in!

Check this out: www.redbullprojectx.com

Since: Nov 09

Kittanning, PA

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Zach wrote:
This illest mountain of all is Shaun White's private mountain in Silverton, CO. He has his own halfpipe and foam pit to test out all his new tricks in!
Check this out: www.redbullprojectx.com
I want a foam pit!

“Write what you know about!”

Since: Jun 09

Winter Park

#9 Nov 6, 2009
NoVerticalLimit wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a private foam pit!
Copper Mtn has Woodward now. Foam pit for everyone!

I'm telling him the same thing if I see him at Copper Mtn again in December. He was running around all incognito at the beginning of last season. It wasn't hard to spot there were pro riders in the pipe. We chatted briefly but I left him alone. I was there for training too. He's a good guy. He does give back to the snowboard community though I don't think that gets talked about alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Freestyle Skiing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zhang Xin: China's real estate mogul (Aug '13) Aug '13 amcummer 1
News Winter Olympics team bulks up (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dan 1
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News Pet events (May 29-June 7) (May '09) May '11 Sharon Greenan 3
News Cox comes through with flying colours (Mar '11) Mar '11 anything you say 1
News Freestyle Fan Guide - The Park Record (Feb '11) Feb '11 Local yocal 2
News Sports digest: El Pasoan scores KO in Las Vegas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 So What 1
More from around the web