China slams Dalai Lama in government ...

China slams Dalai Lama in government report

There are 165 comments on the Slam Sports story from Sep 25, 2008, titled China slams Dalai Lama in government report. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

China issued a government report Thursday praising its rule over Tibet and accusing the Dalai Lama of wanting to restore a backward feudal system in the Himalayan region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Daliar Lama

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2008
Dalai's an ex-slave owner and a phony.
5mao in da club

Barby, Germany

#2 Sep 25, 2008
Dalai Lama did 9/11
he also responsible for the bad weather and for AIDS. beware!
Avenger

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Sep 25, 2008
Hurrah for the Dalai Lama. He represents the goodness of humanity not the stink coming from the CCP.

Since: Mar 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2008
Slavery and theocracy, the goodness of humanity. Lol.
Jane

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2008
Dalai Lama moves to U.S. and teaches them peace. Tibetan budism over Christans since the movie stars like Richard Gere think it is better. Nancy Pelosi can also give her seat. Or we can make him the next president since China does not want him. DL for U.S. President so he can send Our army into Tibet and fight the 'evil' China. Let's give him California because he is holy sh&t!

Keep DL out of China! Chinese don't want CIA paid agent.
Trevor Swistchew

Coatbridge, UK

#6 Sep 25, 2008
5mao in da club wrote:
Dalai Lama did 9/11
he also responsible for the bad weather and for AIDS. beware!
Give up the heroin it make you dumb ass
Trevor Swistchew

Coatbridge, UK

#7 Sep 25, 2008
Jane wrote:
Dalai Lama moves to U.S. and teaches them peace. Tibetan budism over Christans since the movie stars like Richard Gere think it is better. Nancy Pelosi can also give her seat. Or we can make him the next president since China does not want him. DL for U.S. President so he can send Our army into Tibet and fight the 'evil' China. Let's give him California because he is holy sh&t!
Keep DL out of China! Chinese don't want CIA paid agent.
Jane where do you get your information on the Dalai Lama .IF you are GOD you can say what you like but if you are human you should say sorry for your hate.
Trevor Swistchew

Coatbridge, UK

#8 Sep 25, 2008
Zsari wrote:
Slavery and theocracy, the goodness of humanity. Lol.
NO proof anywhere about slave in Tibet BUT many people who leave ibet talk of MURDER from PLA.
Trevor Swistchew

Coatbridge, UK

#9 Sep 25, 2008
Daliar Lama wrote:
Dalai's an ex-slave owner and a phony.
Where is your proof?
Andrez Lopez

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2008
The D.L.should show us that he is worth the money he is receiving from the CIA. The D. L. should call for a stop of burning of Christain churches and imprisoning Christian pastors in India.
Andrez Lopez

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Japan has installed its first ever Roman Catholic prime minister.

If the D. L. were allowed to return to run his old business, there will never be a chance for Tibetans to hear the Gospel.

The U.S. Congress should recall or revoke the golden medal they wrongfully gave it to the D.L. now.

The parliament of Norway should rescind the nobel prize given to the D. L., the anti-christ, now.

The D. L. is a fake personality.
LOL

Morgan Hill, CA

#12 Sep 25, 2008
Avenger wrote:
Hurrah for the Dalai Lama. He represents the goodness of humanity not the stink coming from the CCP.
"I slam you, you slam me, we are a big messy family"

See, this is what i am talking about, these incessent whinning and complaining. How many times did Dalai slamed Chinese government in public and reports? So China did a little bit of its own, then western media, liberal and hollywood stars call fowl. I know that americans love an underdog (except when Russia stick its boot up Georgia's butt), but this is ridiculous.

If you gonna dish it out, better get ready to receive.
Andrez Lopez

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2008
Dalai Lama is a fake person. He should be in a mental hospital
old china

Chengdu, China

#16 Sep 25, 2008
Trevor Swistchew wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your proof?
Use the internet and do some research with an open mind. It's suprising just how imperfect your hero is.
Jesus of Nazareth TX

Redmond, WA

#18 Sep 25, 2008
Andrez Lopez wrote:
Japan has installed its first ever Roman Catholic prime minister.
If the D. L. were allowed to return to run his old business, there will never be a chance for Tibetans to hear the Gospel.
The U.S. Congress should recall or revoke the golden medal they wrongfully gave it to the D.L. now.
The parliament of Norway should rescind the nobel prize given to the D. L., the anti-christ, now.
The D. L. is a fake personality.
Good job, Andrez. That meth I dealt you is working well by killing your brain cells. Come to church on Sunday, I'll give you more meth.
lct

Beijing, China

#20 Sep 25, 2008
Hi, everyone who regards dalai a Saint can have him yourself.

We don't really care.

Let him resolve your current financial crisis. If the american care him so much, let him go to America. So all of you can worship him.

Why are you have to insist he is better for Chinese?

After all, he was sponsored by CIA, and still receive 2 million from UAS a year.

You can have him, if you love him so much, we don't care.

China has too much people to take care of, include
Chinese Tibetans.
lct

Beijing, China

#21 Sep 25, 2008
We don't care, regardless how you feel about him.

We have our own feelings.

That is NOT what you can not dominated.:)
lct

Beijing, China

#22 Sep 25, 2008
So keep him as a pet dog.
lct

Beijing, China

#23 Sep 25, 2008
lct wrote:
Sorry, I mean that it is not what you can dominated.
lct

Beijing, China

#24 Sep 25, 2008
lct wrote:
I mean that IT IS NOT WHAT YOU CAN DOMINATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Curling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kean rink building confidence, chemistry at Tan... Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Bandidos gang back in Canada (Mar '08) Dec '14 the fat canadian 56
News James Hook, pictured, has not been selected in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 David1982 1
News His problem, their love life (Nov '08) Jun '14 Phil 16
News Former Baltimore Colts cornerback Milt Davis di... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Paul Falcon 4
News Daniel O'Donnell delights (Aug '07) Feb '14 Deirdre 3
News The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
More from around the web