Live Review: Bob Seger in Toronto

Apr 12, 2011 Full story: Slam Sports

Concert Review: Seger Bob Bob Seger performing on stage at The Air Canada Centre during his 2011 tour.

Full Story
Chris

Ajax, Canada

#1 Apr 13, 2011
The April 12th concert in Toronto was absolutely amazing. I have waited many years to see Bob Seger live and was not disappointed. Everything from Ramblin Gamblin man from 1968 through every hit possible. He played for almost 2 and a half hours with 2 encores. Bob even pulled out old favorites that he has not played live for 30 years. Bob Seger rocks.
ludwig

Concord, Canada

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Chris wrote:
The April 12th concert in Toronto was absolutely amazing. I have waited many years to see Bob Seger live and was not disappointed. Everything from Ramblin Gamblin man from 1968 through every hit possible. He played for almost 2 and a half hours with 2 encores. Bob even pulled out old favorites that he has not played live for 30 years. Bob Seger rocks.
but why didn't he play night moves i was so disappointed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Curling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His problem, their love life (Nov '08) Jun '14 Phil 16
Former Baltimore Colts cornerback Milt Davis di... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Paul Falcon 4
Daniel O'Donnell delights (Aug '07) Feb '14 Deirdre 3
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
Lil Wayne faces climb in getting best album Grammy (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
JLC, London, ON - November 8, 2008 (Mar '09) Jul '13 RiotAct666 2
48 hours in Frankfurt (Feb '11) Apr '13 hotelfrankfurt 2
•••
•••

Olympic Curling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••