South Korea provides $9.2 million to ...

South Korea provides $9.2 million to fund new road circling Angkor temples in Cambodia

There are 39 comments on the Slam Sports story from Mar 1, 2010, titled South Korea provides $9.2 million to fund new road circling Angkor temples in Cambodia. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

South Korea has provided $9.2 million to Cambodia to build a new road that will circle the famed Angkor temple complex and reduce traffic in the area, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KhouyThai

Seal Beach, CA

#24 Mar 2, 2010
ANGKAR LUER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot!!! I am very secure and in control of myself and my life. I'm doing great and get along well with all my families and friends. I'm so fortunate to live in a nicer area than part of Long Beach city where all your dumb assz khmer people live, OK!!! So, you damn well don't need to wander about me, all right!!! Just take care of all your dumb assz khmer people, which you don't know how, you moron!!!!
you stupid asszzz living around Khmer and hated khmer whats animal, you thai had these day Khmer was kind gave to you if you don say thanks just don barking like a dog who owner got tired and let go. you stupid ah ka pik cheap assxxx Thai jai dam.
Sangker

Medford, MA

#25 Mar 3, 2010
KhmerUS wrote:
These stupid Cambodians are so fuxxked up, why should other people wast time with this kind of low life shitx.
Look!!!.....who is talking!!!!!.....YOUR PEOPLE or CAMBODIANS?????
stp

Cambodia

#26 Mar 3, 2010
heard road 3 problem in paying sub contractor . maybe some funds go n help them.
LTP

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#27 Mar 5, 2010
KhmerUS wrote:
These stupid Cambodians are so fuxxked up, why should other people wast time with this kind of low life shitx.
Angkor Wat is a very holy temple ( WAT means Temple), Japanese mostly come to pray and visit. many believe it just like the Muslim going to Mecca. Moreover it is the one of the 10 wonder of the world and protected by World Body.

As this is a holy temple. You dare talk like this be very careful, when you, walk, sleep ,eat,drink etc etc. there may be happening to you. be careful even you at your house or you will face many obstruction in your life.

Don't Put your test on the Temple. When you want to bark make sure who you barking, Don't end up being bitten. Good Luck to you and sleep well.
vietboatpimp

United States

#28 Mar 6, 2010
don't worry bro! lord Shiva god of destruction will destroy the fake (khmerUS) and bring misfortune to his families for improper comments toward the holy spiritual Ankor Wat.We should all appreciated the South Korean for their kindness,may buddha and the spirit that protects ANkor WAt bring peace and unity to the Korean PEninsula just like Germany,and the mighty mother nature bring more tsuenami to thailand.
KhouyKhmer

Fountain Valley, CA

#29 Mar 6, 2010
KhouyThai wrote:
<quoted text>you stupid asszzz living around Khmer and hated khmer whats animal, you thai had these day Khmer was kind gave to you if you don say thanks just don barking like a dog who owner got tired and let go. you stupid ah ka pik cheap assxxx Thai jai dam.
Shut you fuxking mouth you dum khmer and stop faking any more SN.
KhouyThai

Long Beach, CA

#30 Mar 6, 2010
KhouyKhmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut you fuxking mouth you dum khmer and stop faking any more SN.
ah joy mai aerng kran tae jinh mor deung tha ah siam archkry who always pretend khmer you stupid siam archkry don have a life. u r low life mother facxkar Ah Ka pik!!!!!!!.
Lormoutita

Richmond, VA

#31 Mar 14, 2010
Khouy Thai ,Meant...thai dick, how can thai people look down their teacher like that , you know thai der, Khmer taught you how to create your nation, event your language that thai der speak today is 80 percent is Khmer . Example Khouy meant Dick and thai meant Slave. So what it meant in your name is that slave of dick.
Do you know that, all your writing system is coming from Khmer writing system but you thai used the Khmer lower case, because you used to be Khmer Slave.
Dang Yeng

Orlando, FL

#32 Mar 14, 2010
Lormoutita wrote:
Khouy Thai ,Meant...thai dick, how can thai people look down their teacher like that , you know thai der, Khmer taught you how to create your nation, event your language that thai der speak today is 80 percent is Khmer . Example Khouy meant Dick and thai meant Slave. So what it meant in your name is that slave of dick.
Do you know that, all your writing system is coming from Khmer writing system but you thai used the Khmer lower case, because you used to be Khmer Slave.
Haha...very good, Mr. Khmer Nationalist.
fighter-Khouy Thai

Fountain Valley, CA

#33 Mar 14, 2010
Lormoutita wrote:
ah joy mai aerng kran tae jinh mor deung tha ah siam archkry who always pretend khmer you stupid siam archkry don have a life. u r low life mother facxkar Ah Ka pik!!!!!!!.
normalperson

La Mirada, CA

#34 Mar 30, 2010
cambodians are most similar to monkeys and apes.
slap

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Mar 30, 2010
Very nice of the people of Korea to build a lasting road for the People of Kampochea around Ankor Wat.Now all the Lexus cars will not get dusty or hurt by pot holes. I wish that the Thais would return the heads taken and sold by Chairman Hus wife in the 1980s.Chairman Hun , you think I forget the helocopters used to trans port the heads from Ankor Wat?Any Kampochea artifact must be returned to Kampochea by the UN members.Paris has many at select pool sides..
normalperson

Bellflower, CA

#36 Mar 30, 2010
cambodians are also similar to rats.
Jasmine

Chestermere, Canada

#38 Mar 31, 2010
Cambodians are smart asssz Khmers, and they are so freaking hot and beautiful that make Viet and Thai jealous and falling in love with !!!!!!!!!!

Can not deny that !!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehe.....:))))
Remember

Framingham, MA

#39 Mar 31, 2010
dido.
yes that is correct Jasmine...

Cambodian women, well let say khmer women got back and chest... true 40yrs ago

siam and youn women they need surgery to get those... fix the eyes, silicon the chest and asssss

Their movie star are made of wax and plastic...

but now I see alot of the Cambodian karaoke star are doing the same as thai star... bleach, cut here and there.
SpongeBob

Leamington, Canada

#40 Mar 31, 2010
All of bigblkguys of USA love Khmer women...
And in turn, most of young Khmer girls in USA are fitted with BigblkBuddies of USA. Horray, bye-bye Khmer root! Bare fact and truth can't be denied!
Jasmine

Chestermere, Canada

#41 Mar 31, 2010
Remember wrote:
dido.
yes that is correct Jasmine...
Cambodian women, well let say khmer women got back and chest... true 40yrs ago
siam and youn women they need surgery to get those... fix the eyes, silicon the chest and asssss
Their movie star are made of wax and plastic...
but now I see alot of the Cambodian karaoke star are doing the same as thai star... bleach, cut here and there.
Yes, that is so true about Khmer women. Oh please do not forget that we are Khmer women got BOOTY too....hehehe all natural from birth no fixing.....Hehehe sorry for my inappropriated language.
normalperson

Cerritos, CA

#42 Mar 31, 2010
what a disadvantage, cambodian and black. The children will be well-fare prone living off the government just like their parents!

Since: Mar 10

Rockland, MA

#45 Mar 31, 2010
normalperson wrote:
what a disadvantage, cambodian and black. The children will be well-fare prone living off the government just like their parents!
LOW BLOW and RACIST!!!.....Who is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES?.....Stick to the CURRENT EVENTS!!!!!.....And learn the HISTORY!!!.....With your BIG and LOUD mouth plus ARROGANT attitude will cost you JAIL TIME.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Curling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Streaker Runs Across Ice in Curling Match (Feb '06) Mar '17 SeePhartx 26
News Yet another round of sweeping changes, but some... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Frankenbrooms 1
News 'Cross between wombat and dog': Strange animals... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 4
News Visually impaired grandmother stoned, robbed (Oct '09) Aug '15 Punish the Innoce... 8
News Kean rink building confidence, chemistry at Tan... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Bandidos gang back in Canada (Mar '08) Dec '14 the fat canadian 56
News James Hook, pictured, has not been selected in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 David1982 1
More from around the web