South Korea provides $9.2 million to fund new road circling Angkor temples in Cambodia

Mar 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Slam Sports

South Korea has provided $9.2 million to Cambodia to build a new road that will circle the famed Angkor temple complex and reduce traffic in the area, officials said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jasmine

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

I can imagine how beautiful that can be ! Can't wait to see it !
KhmerUS

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

It a shame that the dumb assz Cambodian don't have the money to take care of their own shitx, but they talk big. That's why we call Cambodian as high class with low income.
Sangker

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

KhmerUS wrote:
It a shame that the dumb assz Cambodian don't have the money to take care of their own shitx, but they talk big. That's why we call Cambodian as high class with low income.
If you are considering yourself as a clever and civilized person, you wouldn't be posting an un-necessary and profanity response. Other nations on this planet see Cambodia as a NEEDY country at the present time, that's why they pitch in and try to salvage whatever they can from the past history. No one can ever go back to the past and change the events, but we can only move forward and try to prevent from happening again and again.....FYI, The reason for Cambodia to not be able to have money and taking care of its business, because Cambodia is not an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY. Needless to say, Cambodian PM and its government are controlled by the VIET GOV'T.....For you, I think you are a racist, selfish, mentally ill, and UNEDUCATED PERSON to post this non-sense response!!!!!.....You really need HELP!!!!!.....I'd rather make friends than creating enemies.....
ANGKAR LUER

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Sangker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are considering yourself as a clever and civilized person, you wouldn't be posting an un-necessary and profanity response. Other nations on this planet see Cambodia as a NEEDY country at the present time, that's why they pitch in and try to salvage whatever they can from the past history. No one can ever go back to the past and change the events, but we can only move forward and try to prevent from happening again and again.....FYI, The reason for Cambodia to not be able to have money and taking care of its business, because Cambodia is not an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY. Needless to say, Cambodian PM and its government are controlled by the VIET GOV'T.....For you, I think you are a racist, selfish, mentally ill, and UNEDUCATED PERSON to post this non-sense response!!!!!.....You really need HELP!!!!!.....I'd rather make friends than creating enemies.....
You sounds like as assz kisser, that waht all the dumb assz khmer people are. Dumb assz khmer people are crying babies, always give excuses after excuses, blame others, accuse others. Dumb assz khmer people don't have any shame at all, what a bunch of idiots!!!!!!
Sangker

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

ANGKAR LUER wrote:
<quoted text>
You sounds like as assz kisser, that waht all the dumb assz khmer people are. Dumb assz khmer people are crying babies, always give excuses after excuses, blame others, accuse others. Dumb assz khmer people don't have any shame at all, what a bunch of idiots!!!!!!
I'd like to read your response and comments, but it turns me off when you start cursing, name calling, or labelling people. I don't mind you disagree with my opinion or my suggestion, because everyone has the rights to voice hid/her opinion.....and not everyone agrees with you. Everyone will learn and has benefit with something from the discussion in the forum.....so let's show a little bit of COURTEOUS whenever you express your thoughts or opinions in the post.....

Have a pleasant day!!!!!
Remember

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Sangker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to read your response and comments, but it turns me off when you start cursing, name calling, or labelling people. I don't mind you disagree with my opinion or my suggestion, because everyone has the rights to voice hid/her opinion.....and not everyone agrees with you. Everyone will learn and has benefit with something from the discussion in the forum.....so let's show a little bit of COURTEOUS whenever you express your thoughts or opinions in the post.....
Have a pleasant day!!!!!
brother... why do you respond to non-sense. all it does it give them reason to write a reply
Sangker

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
brother... why do you respond to non-sense. all it does it give them reason to write a reply
If a dog bite you or bark at you.....the only thing you can do, is to TAME that dog.....not biting or barking back to the dog.....This is my philosophy of how to deal with people that behave like animals.....Indeed, Un-Civilized and Un-Mannered people always behave this way.....And believe me it WORKS!!!!!.....Being patience is the KEY.....Thanks for your advise, "Remember"!!!!!
SpongeBob

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
You should train your buddies how to "talk" not "bark". Barkings are only used by bitter losers.Eehehhee!
ANGKAR LUER

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Sangker wrote:
<quoted text>
If a dog bite you or bark at you.....the only thing you can do, is to TAME that dog.....not biting or barking back to the dog.....This is my philosophy of how to deal with people that behave like animals.....Indeed, Un-Civilized and Un-Mannered people always behave this way.....And believe me it WORKS!!!!!.....Being patience is the KEY.....Thanks for your advise, "Remember"!!!!!
Preach that to your dumb assz khmer people so they can learn and behave in the good and well established societies. You dumb assz khmers are animals, don't you realize that already?
ANGKAR LUER

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still barking, you dumb assz khmer idiot???
quoc tran

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

ANGKAR LUER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still barking, you dumb assz khmer idiot???
Why you are not happy ?

just get a bomb drop on his head and become a crazy viet dog. so many mentally crazy viet dogs are in cambodia prison. his mother can't keep him quiet.

pooorr viet dog. stop barking.!!!
Sangker

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

ANGKAR LUER wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach that to your dumb assz khmer people so they can learn and behave in the good and well established societies. You dumb assz khmers are animals, don't you realize that already?
You act so BIG and TOUGH and Talk DIRTY by using the RACIAL SLURS only in front of the PC, but out and above the societies, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE PUPPY GETTING LOST IN THE WOOD.....Needless to say, you are a very INCOMPETENCE and INSECURE INDIVIDUAL, who pats your back every time you loose your temper and posting the non-sense response that no one can understand.....Wandering, how well do you get along with your family members and friends and most importantly, your neighbors!!!!!.....Good Luck to your COMMUNITY for having you as one of the RACIST and DIRTIEST MOUTH OF ALL!!!!!
ANGKAR LUER

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Sangker wrote:
<quoted text>
You act so BIG and TOUGH and Talk DIRTY by using the RACIAL SLURS only in front of the PC, but out and above the societies, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE PUPPY GETTING LOST IN THE WOOD.....Needless to say, you are a very INCOMPETENCE and INSECURE INDIVIDUAL, who pats your back every time you loose your temper and posting the non-sense response that no one can understand.....Wandering, how well do you get along with your family members and friends and most importantly, your neighbors!!!!!.....Good Luck to your COMMUNITY for having you as one of the RACIST and DIRTIEST MOUTH OF ALL!!!!!
Hey idiot!!! I am very secure and in control of myself and my life. I'm doing great and get along well with all my families and friends. I'm so fortunate to live in a nicer area than part of Long Beach city where all your dumb assz khmer people live, OK!!! So, you damn well don't need to wander about me, all right!!! Just take care of all your dumb assz khmer people, which you don't know how, you moron!!!!
ANGKAR LUER

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

quoc tran wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you are not happy ?
just get a bomb drop on his head and become a crazy viet dog. so many mentally crazy viet dogs are in cambodia prison. his mother can't keep him quiet.
pooorr viet dog. stop barking.!!!
Ohhooo! I am very happy, you punk assz!!!! I'm happy to see all of you dumb assz khmer people are ran by the Viets, and the dogs are you dumb assz khmer people. You khmer people live like dogs, eat like dogs, and bark like dogs, you moron!!!!
Sangker

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

ANGKAR LUER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot!!! I am very secure and in control of myself and my life. I'm doing great and get along well with all my families and friends. I'm so fortunate to live in a nicer area than part of Long Beach city where all your dumb assz khmer people live, OK!!! So, you damn well don't need to wander about me, all right!!! Just take care of all your dumb assz khmer people, which you don't know how, you moron!!!!
Are you sure, you IN CONTROL OF YOURSELF? To me, it sounds like YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL and acting outrageous with unexplainable reason.....I'd rather talk normal and behave like a human being and live in a SLUM SOCIETY than ACTING LIKE AN UNTAMED TARZAN from the jungle who doesn't speak human language, like you, living in a HIGH AND MIGHTY society as you have claimed.....Your community must be proud of themselves for having you.....

One more thing, I can only take care of myself and full responsible for my action, I can not take care or hold resposible for anyone else problems, unless I am authorized to do so with the authority. So does your parents that can only take care or hold full responsible for themselves. Therefore, they can not take full responsible for your IGNORANT and ARROGANT behavior when there is a consequence!!!!!
KhmerUS

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

These stupid Cambodians are so fuxxked up, why should other people wast time with this kind of low life shitx.
Khmer Power

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

KhmerUS wrote:
These stupid Cambodians are so fuxxked up, why should other people wast time with this kind of low life shitx.
You are the one of low life Thai person for making comment like this. You are true fuxxxked up person without knowing it.
vietboatpimp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Thank you South Korean for yur generosity.i kno viet n thai are jealous,well tell them to kiss yur ass ,with this money im sure our government will improve the roads and provide security for yur next visit to Khmer Empire.
KhouyThai

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

KhmerUS wrote:
u F*cking thai people always jealous for everything that Cambodia has.
KhouyThai

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

KhmerUS wrote:
you said stupid Cambodia but you forgot to look at your self You choosing Cambodia SN which is mean you're more then stupid idiot thai who always spend time in Cambodia forum just because you F*xcking jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Olympic Curling Discussions

Search the Olympic Curling Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
His problem, their love life (Nov '08) Jun 24 Phil 16
Former Baltimore Colts cornerback Milt Davis di... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Paul Falcon 4
Daniel O'Donnell delights (Aug '07) Feb '14 Deirdre 3
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... Jan '14 Wang 2
Lil Wayne faces climb in getting best album Grammy (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
JLC, London, ON - November 8, 2008 (Mar '09) Jul '13 RiotAct666 2
48 hours in Frankfurt (Feb '11) Apr '13 hotelfrankfurt 2
•••
•••
•••