Probe says N. Korea fired torpedo

Probe says N. Korea fired torpedo

There are 1 comment on the Slam Sports story from May 19, 2010, titled Probe says N. Korea fired torpedo. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

South Korea accused North Korea on Thursday of firing a torpedo that sank a naval warship in March, killing 46 sailors in the country's worst military disaster since the Korean War.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

Mario

Miami, FL

#1 May 19, 2010
South Korea seems afraid of N.Korea a friend of mine from China calls them the "cowards of Asia".

This must be why N.Korea slaps them around.

I doubt anything other than talk will come from the fact that N.Korea KILLED S.Koreas soldiers and sunk their ship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Curling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Cross between wombat and dog': Strange animals... Aug 10 Go Blue Forever 4
News Visually impaired grandmother stoned, robbed (Oct '09) Aug '15 Punish the Innoce... 8
News Kean rink building confidence, chemistry at Tan... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Bandidos gang back in Canada (Mar '08) Dec '14 the fat canadian 56
News James Hook, pictured, has not been selected in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 David1982 1
News His problem, their love life (Nov '08) Jun '14 Phil 16
News Former Baltimore Colts cornerback Milt Davis di... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Paul Falcon 4
More from around the web