Blind skier crushed that he won't race for Canada

Feb 27, 2010 Read more: HendersonvilleNews.com

Published: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 6:37 p.m. Last Modified: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 6:37 p.m. Brian McKeever never wanted people to treat him any differently once he started to go blind in college.

Read more
Adrian in Tacoma

Lakewood, WA

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Utes the force Keev...
Ohioman

Piqua, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Hey, that article gets me to thinking...

I wonder if the upcoming Vancouver Paralympics will have some type of head-to-head competition for the seeing-eye dogs, too?
Hmmm....maybe 'Animal Planet' could get involved in that.
Adrian in Tacoma

Lakewood, WA

#3 Mar 1, 2010
Ohioman wrote:
Hey, that article gets me to thinking...
I wonder if the upcoming Vancouver Paralympics will have some type of head-to-head competition for the seeing-eye dogs, too?
Hmmm....maybe 'Animal Planet' could get involved in that.
That would be Iditarod, notice how they swept 4th Kind under the carpet after mentioning Nome and the FBI...
Burnaby Joe

Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Mar 1, 2010
also.. is it just me or did anyone else wanna bang Alanis Morissette after the closing ceremonies... she was looking F-I-N-E ---fine
Ohioman

Piqua, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Burnaby Joe wrote:
also.. is it just me or did anyone else wanna bang Alanis Morissette after the closing ceremonies... she was looking F-I-N-E ---fine
Nah, no way....she's got more issues than a magazine stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Cross-Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injured Justyna Kowalczyk wins 10km cross-count... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Smith 1
News Volunteers suffering from - post-Olympic syndrome' (Mar '10) Nov '12 Vic 3
News Norway's Marit Bjoergen wins again to close gap... (Feb '12) Feb '12 dgrgr 1
News 'Medicine' behind Bjoergen's three cross-countr... (Feb '11) Mar '11 bogi 2
News Spartan Training Pays Off for Sablikova and Coach (Mar '10) Mar '10 willy 1
News Combing Olympics and Paralympics would create d... (Mar '10) Mar '10 MMMomma 1
News Live from Vancouver, it's the Winter Olympics c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 scout 1
More from around the web