Sylvan Glen offers sledding, cross country skiing

There are 1 comment on the Hometown Life story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Sylvan Glen offers sledding, cross country skiing. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

Bob Herzog welcomes the arctic cold temperatures this week. It means the several inches of snow already on the ground aren't going to melt any time soon, allowing him to continue one of his favorite pastimes - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

“I'm back,,JACK”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2009
I was told that SANCTUARY area of TROY is polluted,since SYLVAN GLEN is run by the CITY of TROY,too. SO if you use these places.PLEASE.CLEAN.try 2 take of any Snow,.on your KIDS,QUICK.SNOW attach s,POLLUites like a magnet.[sp]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cross Country Skiing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where to get XC pole baskets (Jan '09) Mar '15 tom 4
News Injured Justyna Kowalczyk wins 10km cross-count... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Smith 1
News IOC reprimands athletes for commemorating the dead (Feb '14) Feb '14 RayOne 2
News Picture of twin toilets in Sochi goes viral (Jan '14) Jan '14 Uh Clem 15
cross country in October (Feb '13) Feb '13 conor 1
electric socks (Jan '11) Jan '13 monty 2
Ramer Ski Bindings (Sep '12) Sep '12 Stephen 1
More from around the web