Rochester teen accused of setting fir...

Rochester teen accused of setting fire to school staff member's...

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Rochester teen accused of setting fire to school staff member's.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 16-year-old Rochester boy was arrested after he allegedly set fire to a school staff member's hair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Frank N Stein

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 27, 2010
Serial killer in training?

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#2 Feb 27, 2010
I am sure before they assisted the assault victim, they were required to get social workers the to deal with the alleged assailants "issues".
myea

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2010
probably got a good chuckle out his classmates.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#4 Feb 27, 2010
Rockin John Pt 2 wrote:
I am sure before they assisted the assault victim, they were required to get social workers the to deal with the alleged assailants "issues".
of course so, kids have to feel good about themselves,they told him what he did was a good thing and that other students can learn from those actions
The Whippet

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 27, 2010
It's more likely the school tried to give the kid consquences and the parents said, no, their child would never do that and threatened to sue the school.
That's what it's like trying to discipline a kid these days.
free in mn

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 27, 2010
The Whippet wrote:
It's more likely the school tried to give the kid consquences and the parents said, no, their child would never do that and threatened to sue the school.
That's what it's like trying to discipline a kid these days.
You are so right!
i know i am not funny

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 27, 2010
What a hairy situation. It sucks when people working in the schools do their best, but end up getting burned. What did this young man get so fired up about, anyway? What, is he some kind of a hothead? Did he mistake the victim for an old flame?
Whatever

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 28, 2010
What the hell is wrong with kids these days? They have absolutely no respect for anybody anymore...

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#9 Feb 28, 2010
i know i am not funny wrote:
What a hairy situation. It sucks when people working in the schools do their best, but end up getting burned. What did this young man get so fired up about, anyway? What, is he some kind of a hothead? Did he mistake the victim for an old flame?
good humor
DaJoker

Newark, NJ

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Whatever wrote:
What the hell is wrong with kids these days? They have absolutely no respect for anybody anymore...
. Must be exibiting learned behaviours from adults.
DaJoker

Newark, NJ

#11 Mar 1, 2010
Now behave while we drop some daisy cutters and MOABS on people we have never met before on the other side of the globe?
kristenwuzhere

Lakemont, GA

#12 Mar 2, 2010
ok i know i dont like some ppl in my school but i would never go as far as putting their life in danger what a horrible thing to do no one i know or at my school would ever do this they wouldnt even try

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Hamelin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cox comes through with flying colours (Mar '11) Mar '11 anything you say 1
News Minnesota mayors want tax on tattoos, piercings (Feb '10) May '10 P-Smooth 122
News Ohno Disqualified In 500 Short Track Final (Feb '10) Apr '10 NiKki lee 87
News Silver medallist St-Gelais a whirlwind as a chi... (Mar '10) Apr '10 gina rosa 4
News Ohno disqualified in 500 short track final (Feb '10) Mar '10 Billy May Jackson 35
News Hamelin expected to carry flag at closing ceremony (Feb '10) Feb '10 triple6vamp 2
News Oh, no! Apolo disqualified for pushing in 500 f... (Feb '10) Feb '10 deborah3311 2
More from around the web