Summit County: The life and death of ...

Summit County: The life and death of 'Ray-Ray' Poole

There are 2 comments on the The Summit County Journal story from Jan 12, 2009, titled Summit County: The life and death of 'Ray-Ray' Poole. In it, The Summit County Journal reports that:

When the body of Harold 'Ray' Poole was found frozen in a tent behind the sewage-treatment plant on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Summit County Journal.

Jesse an old neighbor

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 13, 2009
I was Ray’s next door neighbor back home in Oregon. He and I were good friends and used to skateboard and ride motocross together as kids. Unfortunately Ray got mixed up with the wrong crowd and got involved in bad things. It is sad to know how it all ended for my old friend. God speed Ray.
Jesse
little niece

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2011
I never met him but i had seen many pictures and many stories and he was supposed to come meet me in california for the first time on the third week of january and i remember i was driving back with my mom uncle and brother and my mom got a call and started crying and i feel bad because we dont have much family left and i hope hes happier than he was before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roger Brown's State of Sports: Wildcat Stadium ... Jul '17 TheHawk 1
News Figure Skating Trainer Charged With Sex Abuse (Feb '08) May '17 HeardPhartz 31
News WZZM13 - Plainfield Skating Rink closes (Jul '07) Apr '17 Danny 52
News Emotions run high for 4 Canadians ahead of wome... Apr '17 HighPhartsz 2
News Hurricane taken 19th in OHL draft Belleville Bu... (Nov '08) Apr '17 Hockey League draft 6
News Raiders cut down by Blades (Feb '10) Mar '17 Ontario Junior Ho... 4
News Sheila Campbell receives Georgetown Hockey Heri... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ReceivesPhartz 2
More from around the web