Vancouver Canucks' NHLPA rep Cory Schneider 'encouraged' by...

There are 1 comment on the Vancouver Sun story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Vancouver Canucks' NHLPA rep Cory Schneider 'encouraged' by.... In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

At first blush, Vancouver Canucks goalie Cory Schneider, the team's union player rep, is encouraged by the NHL's latest contract offer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

daryl shim

Canada

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012- personally, I think the general manager of the Canucks , mismanaged the funds. He promised Roberto Luongo more money than what the rest of the team players were getting. At one point ,"Roberto Luongo" asked if he could get in writing. Some of the team players aren't what they're cut out to be. Its all about the fans and the money isn't it! It doesn't surprise the least about the canucks lock out. I didn't know plaid was still in , Don Cherry sporting plaid , doesn't look good. The general manager , he doesn't do much except chew gum and stand around and gaze about. I think Daniel and Henrik Sedan should go back to their beloved Sweden . You know they haven't shaved that beard of theirs ever since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two-sport Brown faces tough choice (Jan '12) 8 hr sr-girls-rugby 3
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) Mar '15 gaga2 72
News Kean rink building confidence, chemistry at Tan... Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Eight express views on future of arenas in Halt... (Feb '09) Mar '15 Ravens come close 4
News Ottawa police to face off against Sens' Bobby R... Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Halton Hills squads were golden oldies at own t... (Nov '08) Mar '15 high-school-hockey 4
News Tickets are going fast for Leaf Alumni-Firefigh... (Oct '08) Mar '15 Halton Ravens GMHL 5
More from around the web