Smoking impairs fracture recovery

Smoking impairs fracture recovery

There are 22 comments on the National Post story from Dec 19, 2007, titled Smoking impairs fracture recovery. In it, National Post reports that:

Does anyone out there not know that cigarette smoking is bad for your health? I doubt it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Canadian LindaB Supporter

Victoria, Canada

#21 Dec 1, 2011
The anti-smokers would have more credibility if they didn't try to blame absolutely everything on smoking. Why don't they pick a few diseases, such as lung cancer, and just stick with that? But when they blame absolutely everything on smoking, it looks like a political agenda to me.
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#22 Dec 1, 2011
Canadian LindaB Supporter wrote:
The anti-smokers would have more credibility if they didn't try to blame absolutely everything on smoking. Why don't they pick a few diseases, such as lung cancer, and just stick with that? But when they blame absolutely everything on smoking, it looks like a political agenda to me.
The tobacco apologists would have more credibility if tobacco didn't cause so MANY health problems. I mean, being bad for the lungs is one thing, but when an industry cranks out products that damage EVERY organ in the human body, it is hard to see that industry's continued existence as anything BUT a question of corrupt politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roger Brown's State of Sports: Wildcat Stadium ... Jul '17 TheHawk 1
News Figure Skating Trainer Charged With Sex Abuse (Feb '08) May '17 HeardPhartz 31
News WZZM13 - Plainfield Skating Rink closes (Jul '07) Apr '17 Danny 52
News Emotions run high for 4 Canadians ahead of wome... Apr '17 HighPhartsz 2
News Hurricane taken 19th in OHL draft Belleville Bu... (Nov '08) Apr '17 Hockey League draft 6
News Raiders cut down by Blades (Feb '10) Mar '17 Ontario Junior Ho... 4
News Sheila Campbell receives Georgetown Hockey Heri... Mar '17 ReceivesPhartz 2
More from around the web