Grape Discovery Center To Open Saturday

WESTFIELD Those who have been anxiously awaiting the opening of the Grape Discovery Center will have to wait no longer.

Full Story
The Taxpayers

Dunkirk, NY

#1 May 24, 2013
This is a joke. There will be the usual goofballs showing up for the first day after that no one cares. Millions spent on this joke, shameful.
Westfield Rez

Dunkirk, NY

#2 May 31, 2013
Look at the loads of cars at the center everyday. 80, 90 or 100 cars coming to Westfield each day to see the center and the grapes. LOL, nice we spent millions on this waste.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Hard to believe anyone thought this was a good use of millions of dollars of local, state and federal tax dollars.
Just me

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Just my thought but if people want to spend their own money on a center like this one its ok. But when the taxpayer is ripped off with grants and taxpayer money its just wrong.
June Bug

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2013
They need extra lanes on Route 20 for all the traffic headed to the grape discovery center. I bet they do over 1 million people this year alone. This is bigger then Disneyland! I don't think Westfield will be able to handle the traffic, the people, its going to be wild. Build it and they will come. Ha Ha!
Grape

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Heard Westfield will have 10,000 visitors this weekend to see the new grape discovery center. Is this true? If it is this multi million dollar project just may pay off.
taxpayer

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Grape wrote:
Heard Westfield will have 10,000 visitors this weekend to see the new grape discovery center. Is this true? If it is this multi million dollar project just may pay off.
Drove by on route 20 this week a few times, most I saw was 2 cars. Most likely workers. What a waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wall Street Journal: Baja California, in Me... Sep 7 Mike Fields 1
World of Wines: Make a road trip into Mexico's ... Sep 7 Mike Fields 1
Free Wine Tasting Tours Beat the Recession at C... (Apr '09) Sep 3 Peter Simmons 2
Connoisseurs? Most French say they 'know little... Sep 2 fred 1
Watch incredible moment powerful EARTHQUAKE rip... Sep 1 Pear Southern Bis... 1
Napa quake seen as 'reality check' to Bay Area ... Aug 28 Natural Disasters... 1
5 things to know about earthquake faults Aug 28 Earl Keel 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••