Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 team

Full story: KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico

A new era begins this week on KOB-TV. A new morning and noon anchor team will be in place beginning Wednesday, January 9. Marla Tellez will join veteran weatherman Steve Stucker weekdays on Eyewitness News 4 ...

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 89 of89
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Monica1

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

National News I hope.
why do

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

these posters get away with personal attacks on a woman's character?
Asi Es

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Unnative UnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I watch Fox News.
F-ictional O-ligarcical X-enophobic NEWS. Good Choice.
what

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

FoxN wrote:
<quoted text>
a sick poster. You have no business posting this personal dirt. Get a life,loser.
nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody's business but those involved.
dpb

Ordway, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The moralistic judgment of you holier then thou POS is irrelevent to most and a pathetic attempt to force your BS morality on others -- actually it is none of your business.
Please

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
?
go away. Your personal vendettas should not be aired here.
Grinch

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

What is this Peyton Place? Get a life and move on, it is no ones business but for the ones involved.
Nuria

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

I still really miss seeing Marla Tellez in the mornings on KOB. Regardless of what a few may have thought of her, she was loved by a vast majority in the Albuquerque area. She is also, not only intelligent, but she’s a very brave and adventurous girl.
I actually had the pleasure of working with Marla one weekend at a charity event I was involved in and not only Marla was the M.C., but she was also willing to volunteer (at the last minute) to sit in the dunk tank and get wet. Although she went in wearing jeans and a beige dress shirt, she was a really good sport. She just casually kicked off her shoes, climbed up the back ladder, sat on the seat and dipped her toes the water while waiting for the balls to come flying. Marla was having fun just taunting away. It took a while before someone connected, by then Marla had relaxed when suddenly we all heard a loud DING and saw the seat drop from under her. About all Marla had time to do was let out a quick yelp and the next thing she knew, she was completely under water. When Marla surfaced, everyone was clapping and laughing.
Marla remained in or on the tank for over an hour; getting dunked between 30 - 40 times before we all decided to call it a day. Marla said looked like a drowned rat with her hair plastered everywhere, but on the contrary she looked quit stunning.
I handed her a towel, gave her a hug and thanked her profusely for helping us out. We took a few pictures before walking Marla back to her car, still wrapped around in a towel, her clothes dripping wet while holding her shoes. Marla told me she absolutely loved the experience and said she’s always more than willing to do anything for a good cause. Bless her heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 89 of89
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wine Discussions

Search the Wine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? 14 hr Maggiee 142
Spain tour, $2,995 (Mar '10) Apr 17 wow 2
Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... Apr 15 Wlliam Brasky 1
Day Trips Apr 13 lucas 1
Smithfield Wine And Brewfest Apr 11 Michael 1
Altria Completes Acquisition of Green Smoke Apr 2 Mugs mahoney 1
Rethink Sunday With mK's 'Sunday Suppers' Mar 30 reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••