Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 ...

Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 team

There are 89 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 team. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

A new era begins this week on KOB-TV. A new morning and noon anchor team will be in place beginning Wednesday, January 9. Marla Tellez will join veteran weatherman Steve Stucker weekdays on Eyewitness News 4 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Shaun

San Francisco, CA

#59 Jun 2, 2008
Marla is no doubt attractive to watch. I just found out that her Ex boyfriend from San francisco's name is also Steve. Keep up the good work Marla.
Old News 46 Photographers

Ukiah, CA

#60 Jun 20, 2008
Marla,
Saw you on Eye on the Bay, e stalked you and found out you have a gig in New Mex!!! Congrats. Keith and I are hanging in Santa Cruz, trying not to catch on fire.(Big fires in South SC County today) Anyway, good to see you're kicking butt.

Brian and Keith
naeds

Huntsville, AL

#61 Sep 12, 2008
I luv' Marla, she's such a breath of fresh air. She has such a bright and effervescent personality that it's disarming. I doubt that she'll be here long since her talent will take her to more enlightened markets. But, until then, I'll enjoy her work in the mornings whilst I'm preparing for mine. Stay snarky, you bundle of charisma; rock on!
crank

Albuquerque, NM

#62 Nov 30, 2008
mt is empty
& equally as fake as ss
Land of Entrapment

Florence, AL

#63 Nov 30, 2008
She began working for a CBS Affiliate in San Francisco! Nice! She might mesh well with the Santa Fe crowd!!! She also worked for TV Magazine, so let's see if KOB follows suit??? Then, she can interview Valerie Plame & Joe Wilson, David Iglesias, Ted Turner, & Val Kilmer!!!

Boy, the options are simply endless!
Simple Jack

Rio Rancho, NM

#64 Nov 30, 2008
Am I missing something here? She's been on local news here for a quite some time. jacking people around to other positions is nothing fantastic
NativeNM

Sterling Heights, MI

#65 Jan 6, 2009
I think this is just a brief stop in Marla's career progression to bigger and better things but until a new talking head is needed to read the teleprompter I will continue watching KOB because Marla is HOT!!!! I know its just my opinion but Mmmmmm, Yummy!
old man slick

United States

#66 Jan 6, 2009
I wonder if that gal would marry me?
nocturnal1

Tempe, AZ

#67 Jan 6, 2009
Marla, Nichole, and Val are the best looking anchors on t.v. and I'm from Az.
Blogengeezer

Albuquerque, NM

#68 Feb 14, 2009
Marla Tellez name is back in the news again.
http://daflikkers.blogspot.com/

“Talk is Cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#69 Feb 14, 2009
Blogengeezer wrote:
Marla Tellez name is back in the news again.
http://daflikkers.blogspot.com/
Thank-you for the link, it does shine a very bright light on Channel 4's Marl Tellez. She is so phoney and should be brought up on charges of abetting/concealing evidence.

“Old Sailors Never Die.”

Since: Aug 08

Land of The Brave

#70 Feb 14, 2009
skinwalker wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-you for the link, it does shine a very bright light on Channel 4's Marl Tellez. She is so phoney and should be brought up on charges of abetting/concealing evidence.
All from a PRIVATE blog, with no provable information other than what is old news anyway? If there were anything to this nonsense Tellez would have been long gone so why do people keep harping on it.
timbale

AOL

#71 Mar 2, 2009
Ther seems to be a hoottest TV news anchor contest going on here. Jessica Garate is definitely in top 3. Melissa Mahan, Marissa Maez

“Talk is Cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#72 Mar 2, 2009
say, mumble-mouth marla tellez really could not carry the morning without the "MAN" Steve Stucker. He just is too charismatic and gives the NM audience a good laugh and a boost for a new day. He is also very good with giving the news, sports and traffic news too! He could easily carry the morning news without this "pepper sprout" tellez.....
JCastillo

Denver, CO

#73 Apr 13, 2009
Marla Tellez is great: besides bringing the news I need every morning in her usual organized fashion, she's definitely nice to look at and a bit of a goof. It's a good "wake me up" every morning. I crack up when I hear her laughing in the background When Mr. Stucker sez one of his silly remarks about the news. I especially like her comment about her bein a "Hungry Mexican." Ha ha ha! Good one! Marla and Steve make a good morning team for me as i get ready for work.
Well

AOL

#74 Apr 13, 2009
NYYankee wrote:
Marla could be dangerous (Good) if she CAN ONLY get the job done right! I can ONLY watch Mr. Stucker, because of his personality, charm and great job for this gentlemen otherwise I'd just, ZZzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz, away when TELLER (I know, Tellez) is on!
How can there be such negativity against this likable, young woman and such totally opposite feelings towards Steve Stucker? I think Steve is funny, but that constant FETISH with small dogs is embarrassing. Does he need to be constantly carrying one as some sort of prop? I wonder what visitors to Albuquerque think when they see the guy doing that day after day? And now THIS is serious: What's up with Steve Stucker and Nicole Brady? I remember when they announced that Brady was going to anchor the evening news, Steve made a remark about SNAKES IN THE NEWSROOM that was very clearly directed at Nicole Brady. Is she some kind of scheming back-stabber? On another occasion, the beyotchy Shar Spauling made a back-handed comment about Steve, but Marla jumped in and parried it with a positive remark of her own. There seems to be quite of bit of inside fighting at KOB.
sherry

Rio Rancho, NM

#76 Jul 20, 2009
She has the ugliest eyebrows. Comb those frizzy things down already!
Merv

United States

#77 Jul 20, 2009
Met Steve at a back yard bbq awhile ago.
No pretentious hooey at all, just a nice guy.
annomynous

Wesley Chapel, FL

#78 Oct 2, 2009
i think she is the best. Brains and Beauty
yum

Santa Fe, NM

#79 Oct 2, 2009
get her wearing some tighter clothes and do some shots of her standing.

You want ratings to skyrocket. Sell it!!

Deanna the cougar is tough to match.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food, wine and art at A Taste of Ashland Apr '18 Disappointed 1
Upcoming Wine Events Mar '18 howefortunate 1
News Just how much did Philadelphia wine, spirits sa... Feb '18 seesee 2
Intro to Best Wines of the Month Club Feb '18 heartdaughter 1
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Weekend Wine: Wine-making memories (Jul '17) Jan '18 DeDominicis 2
News Winning at wining despite the weather: new tech... Jan '18 wine eh 1